Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come people in this site call pacquiao a midget?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

manny will decimate all people in this site. true stroy

Comment

Originally posted by clmags12 View Post
      Manny trains and fights for a living, a couple of taps to your jaw- your under the bar out cold

Sidenote: 5'6" is considered kind of short, not midget status though
      He is 5'6 1/2" the 1/2 inch spared him from being a midget. If he was 5'6 flat he would be a midget.

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
        you do? I wouldn't. You are a 6'2 fat guy, FFS Arturo Gatti and Pernell Whitaker were beating the **** out of people bigger and in better shape than you on joes vs pros.

I'd call it easy work for Pacquiao.
        I know. I saw that Gatti was whooping dudes bigger than 6'2". I think he is talking about taking Manny to the ground. I doubt he could hurt manny with his punches.

Comment

Originally posted by Geze View Post
          HEY LEAVE THE POPE ALONE!!!
          not dissing the pope. i'm a catholic boy myself.

i'm just saying if people can call the pope names , a boxer is no big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
            I know. I saw that Gatti was whooping dudes bigger than 6'2". I think he is talking about taking Manny to the ground. I doubt he could hurt manny with his punches.
            On pros vs joes gatti was like ali compared to just regular people.Gatti a lightweight basically was knocking down people who were at least 200lbs.Pacquiao would be putting them to sleep.And this is with head gear on.If you are just a regular guy you have no chance against a pro boxer.

Comment

midgets are suppossedly hung like a horse

Comment

Originally posted by tehMatrix View Post
                midgets are suppossedly hung like a horse
                Yeah I heard they are much taller when they tip toe on their 3rd leg.

Comment

Originally posted by THE NAMELESS View Post
                  he will KTFO you within 30seconds. you don't have to call people who will make you crying ***** a midget.
                  Originally posted by THE NAMELESS View Post
                  manny will decimate all people in this site. true stroy
                  Manny is that you???

Comment

Pac is a professional athlete, he will KO any non prepared athlete that doesn't fight just with accuracy alone. You might outlift him in weights but not gonna outpunch him. He Ko's other top professional fighters with gloves on, imagine what he is gonna do without a glove
                    Last edited by STREET CLEANER; 02-22-2010, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                      Pac is a professional athlete, he will KO any non prepared athlete that doesn't fight just with accruacy alone. You might outlift him in weights but not gonna outpunch him. He Ko's other top professional fighters with gloves on, imagine what he is gonna do without a glove
                      You could take him to the ground no? Put him in a head lock?

Comment

Working...
                      X