No announcement yet.

Paul Williams: "Im gonna travel back in time to fight prime Roy Jones Jr"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Williams: "Im gonna travel back in time to fight prime Roy Jones Jr"

**************We got to speak with Paul Williams recently after his first round destruction of Middleweight contender Andy Kolle. Williams had high hopes for the future, or should we say, past?

"Im gonna travel back in time to fight prime Roy Jones Jr. I will travel to the year 1995 when Roy was still at his best and I will KO him in round 2. Beating a prime Roy Jones Jr will prove that I am the greatest fighter of all time. Im almost done with the time machine, I just need more plutonium."

The link wouldnt work so I cut and paste. Amazing. Not only is he the greatest boxer who ever lived, but he also has a thorough knowledge of Quantum Physics. Aint no stoppin him now.

Roy Jones Khans this phucker.

what is up with all of the curse words being starred?

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
      Roy Jones Khans this phucker.

what is up with all of the curse words being starred?
      I guess the mods edited the site....

Anyway, I wonder what that fight WOULD'VE been like.... Great, now Im giving the huggers ideas..

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        I guess the mods edited the site....

Anyway, I wonder what that fight WOULD'VE been like.... Great, now Im giving the huggers ideas..
        Roy would have come over PWills jab with a lead right over and over again. The left hook would KO PWill late when Williams opens up for a right hook.

Comment

****, might as well go for the gold, son. Strap PWill into the Delorean, and send him back to fight SRR.

Comment

damn...he needs to go back 20+ years and challenge Hearns.

Comment

A lot of haters have tired to discredit Roy Jones remarkable career. I hope Paul understands just how great Roy Jones was.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                **************We got to speak with Paul Williams recently after his first round destruction of Middleweight contender Andy Kolle. Williams had high hopes for the future, or should we say, past?

"Im gonna travel back in time to fight prime Roy Jones Jr. I will travel to the year 1995 when Roy was still at his best and I will KO him in round 2. Beating a prime Roy Jones Jr will prove that I am the greatest fighter of all time. Im almost done with the time machine, I just need more plutonium."

The link wouldnt work so I cut and paste. Amazing. Not only is he the greatest boxer who ever lived, but he also has a thorough knowledge of Quantum Physics. Aint no stoppin him now.
                lmao.

lets hope this doesn't see into an alternative 1995 and 2008, where Pacquaio is fighting for a HW title.

Comment

Originally posted by RisAri0 View Post
                  damn...he needs to go back 20+ years and challenge Hearns.
                  ****, he might as well go on the tour fighting all the past great fighters.... ****, he's gonna need Stephen Hawking to help him with this one.. thats alotta traveling..

Comment

weird. I dont recall williams getting hit in the head that hard ever.

Comment

Working...
                    X