Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Margarito: I Will Die in The Ring, Not Quit Like De La Hoya

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mariobrotherpr View Post
    You are right.

Dirrell doesn't know if he's a boxer, a marathon runner, or an actor.

He's a straight up b*tch, that we all know.
    Didn't he slip several times against AA and Froch?

Each time he slipped he was back-peddling!

Comment

Originally posted by Snooty View Post
      Watching Manny spar on 24/7, he doesn't look fast or promising at all!
      wow so u really get into this 24/7 huh??r u crazy???!! 24/7 big ass commercial to sell a fight and thats it point blank...u dont know whats on their mind and its not like their gona tell u what they r gona do on fight night??!! all 24/7 do is follow the boxers and let people know about what the fight is all about what they bring to the ring and some of their personal and family lives but thats it...bottom line u trying to sell the fight to the best of your ability but dont look at 24/7 and judge whats gona happen fight night dude thats just plain stupid..

Comment

hatton, cotto & clottey said this also ...

and the results = They are all wrong

Comment

Originally posted by duasto View Post
          hatton, cotto & clottey said this also ...

and the results = They are all wrong
          Partially wrong.

Hatton & Cotto almost died.

Comment

i dont think he'll quit like a b*tch on the stool like de la hoya, but he wont here the final bell either...

Comment

True, Manny Crackiao never failed a drug test.....because he never took the olympic commitee drug test that is, the one that tests for the 19 or so steroids that do not appear on the boxing commission´s drug test...and not that he´s more than likely off the juice because of those same suspicions, he won´t be much of a match for Margarito, who is also using plaster free gloves....go figure. I suspect a rather boring fight by two boxers that have definitely lost both their advantages and their trump card. But hey, we the ignorant fans who just want to enjoy our idols, continue to line their pockets and cry bloody oath. lol

Comment

pacman will totally dominate margarito.......by the time margarito tries to execute a punch, pacman will have hit him with a 4-5 punch combination, and margarito will finally throw his punch and miss.........Pacman will be too quick and will surprise margarito with his punching power.......Margarito's best bet is to put on as much weight as he can after the weigh-in, and try to get in there weighing 155lbs-165lbs......because he'll need the extra weight to try to absorb manny's punches.......this will be a totally one-sided fight, much like what mosley did to margarito...i predict a 5-6 round stoppage.......

after this fight, Floyd will never get in the ring with Manny!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mariobrotherpr View Post
                  Partially wrong.

Hatton & Cotto almost died.
                  I love that quote by JuanMa....he is the real deal...very strong, can take a punch....next Puerto Rican Star!!!

Comment

I think Manny Pacquiao had always been willing to die for any fight since he was born. So I think someone will die, hopefully not. Margo definitely doesn`t want to quit on his stool, or he makes Mexican posters suffer, ricans will have a field day.

Comment

Originally posted by Navyboxer1109 View Post
                      True, Manny Crackiao never failed a drug test.....because he never took the olympic commitee drug test that is, the one that tests for the 19 or so steroids that do not appear on the boxing commission´s drug test...and not that he´s more than likely off the juice because of those same suspicions, he won´t be much of a match for Margarito, who is also using plaster free gloves....go figure. I suspect a rather boring fight by two boxers that have definitely lost both their advantages and their trump card. But hey, we the ignorant fans who just want to enjoy our idols, continue to line their pockets and cry bloody oath. lol
                      Floyd is an amateur and MP doesn`t follow an opponent`s rules. There was no OST for the Mosley-Sergio, Raf-JuanMa and thousands of fights before that, Professional Boxing Rules.

Stop crying, this is not your time, take a vacation lol...
                      Last edited by ThunderWolf; 11-08-2010, 07:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X