Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lucien Bute Fails Drug Test, Positive For Ostarine in Jack Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It didn't do much he clearly lost against Jack won about 4 rounds at best.

Comment

Have to say I'm shocked

Thought bute was a straight shooter

Comment

Should we just assume anybody working with Memo is using something?

Was it Vanes who stopped working with him or turned him down after he got to know his real methods of working?

Also regarding Bute, i remember on here a few people including myself were a bit suspicious when he said he was working with Memo for the DeGale fight and a few half joked that DeGale might be in for a harder night than he expects if Memo is around, obviously hinting at something too.

It doesn't surprise me.

Comment

Heard he asked for an IV-saline injection but was declined....

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
            Yeah he was working with Memo.

Bute dishonourable discharged from the sport...

... VADA + WBC strike again...

(Memo can't bring FMJr back in a WBC mix, unless they give up VADA for him precisely...)

Comment

On another note, does Ostarine/Ostared actually work? I'm not making excuses for Bute-- a banned substance is a banned substance. But rather I was looking into this myself. I heard its kind of like roids only without the horrible side effects.

Comment

While watching the fight I actually thought how the hell is he doing this towards the end of the fight. A few fights ago he looked old. Well now we know.

Comment

Mayweather juiced too, but USADA was paid off to let him cheat... we know him being dehydrated the night before the biggest fight of his career was a joke... Mayweather figured out the perfect way to beat the system... pay the testing company to test the other fighter while juicing yourself...

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    On another note, does Ostarine/Ostared actually work? I'm not making excuses for Bute-- a banned substance is a banned substance. But rather I was looking into this myself. I heard its kind of like roids only without the horrible side effects.
                    This is a great place to start looking into it.

Comment

Boxing looking bad right now, seems like this is becoming a weekly thing as far as guys failing testing!

Lost to Froch, Pascal and DeGale, yeah I'm sure he tried to cheat vs Jack he is at the point in his career in which he is DESPERATE on top of fight with father time at the age of 36

I think Jack should SUE! I'm a fan of what Cunningham talked about as far as suing Tarver, maybe that will get guys to stop cheating if they start losing a lot of money for doing so

Comment

Working...
                      X