Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo To Golovkin: Earn Your Shot, Work Your Way Up!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jcj0427 View Post
    he cant still make 154 supposedly.
    similar to reason one but it is slightly different so i've added that in. i'll keep the list going and expend it.

Comment

Everyone is talking about how GGG has the interim belt, like that sh_t matter, Cinnamon is talking about being a superstar with a great resume, which GGG clearly doesn't have.

Real boxing fans don't care about ABC belts, only bias fanboys.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
        Ha ha ha... Super gif dude.. Made my day..

Comment

There are 3 good names to have from 154 to 160 for Canelo...Lara, Cotto and GGG. Canelo has 2 out of 3.

There's 3 good names to have from 154-160 for GGG...Lara, Cotto, and Canelo. GGG has none of them.

Did he have the chance to fight any of them?

Let's see, Lara called him out several times. He was turned down due to money issues.

GGG was mando for Cotto's belt but took step aside money.

Now he's trying to get Canelo in the ring, but Canelo is pulling a Ward/Bute and telling him to fight somebody and don't be a vulture waiting for everyone to fight eachother.

With that said, Canelo has to fight GGG, he's the mando and WBC will enforce it this time, it doesn't seem like they're playing. The fight will happen next or Canelo will be forced to vacate. But I would have liked to see GGG with at least a win over Lara. Now if Canelo fights GGG and gets the upset, he'd have beaten someone who hasn't beaten anyone. And it can't get any better for GGG after a loss to Canelo. Just back to fighting stiffs at MW.

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
            You're literally talking to yourself about Floyd Mayweather, this entire thread... Nobody brought him up. You ok?
            Lol he was trying to hard after the 2nd post he should have gave up seeing nobody was replying to him...

Comment

Canelo is speaking the truth. It would be an insult to him and boxing to compare their resume's. GGG is a good fighter but he hasn't tested himself and if doesn't accept the offer Canelo gives him and the fight doesn't happen he will be the ultimate what if? fighter when he is done in a few years.

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzalez_Boxing View Post
                How so?

How do you gain leverage against someone who doesn't want to fight you? Ultimately it is the fighter's decision who he faces and it seems like Canelo wants no part of GGG.
                The resume talk goes out the window if you dominate Canelo's best win.

Comment

I dont think canelo knows he is his mandatory. He already did earn his shot, just the usual avoiding **** from canelo. Dude is scared i didnt think he would pull **** like this after he won the belt.

Comment

just like anguelo and kirkland earned their shots

Comment

I've said it before. Canelo has had to pay his dues to get to where he is right now. He has had to earn it.

Now is the time where he wants to cash in as much as he can. Don't really blame him.

Comment

Working...
                      X