No announcement yet.

Manga Readers/Fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
    Attack on titan is the bees knees. But if you watch it, i recommend the japanese dub. The voice acting is fuc king great. I've always hated when people say "oh you watch the english version? the japanese dub is way better" but now i know what they mean. But since you have yet to watch it i guess its cool if you watch it in english since you cant compare the two
    Okay, I have read through half of Shingeki no Kyojin / Attack on Titan, and it is kind of boring. I got up to the point where they capture the girl Annie, and have discovered that there are titans inside the walls. Now I am at the point where there are a bunch more titans that have breached the outermost wall again. It's starting to get tedious to read and I am about to give up on finishing the rest.

My buddy says the anime is what drew him, so I will give that a chance when I get some time.

Comment

• Originally posted by North Star View Post
      Okay, I have read through half of Shingeki no Kyojin / Attack on Titan, and it is kind of boring. I got up to the point where they capture the girl Annie, and have discovered that there are titans inside the walls. Now I am at the point where there are a bunch more titans that have breached the outermost wall again. It's starting to get tedious to read and I am about to give up on finishing the rest.

My buddy says the anime is what drew him, so I will give that a chance when I get some time.
      haha yeah. I only started reading the manga where the show leaves off. It's pretty good. I think around the 40 or 50th chapters get kinda boring. But definitely recommend the anime. Good acting and kickass soundtrack

Comment

• Haven't read the manga yet, but bezerk the anime was great.

The final episode was a complete mind fckk.

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post

for space manga my first reccomendation would be uchuu kyoudai and for aliens action it would be kiseijuu. both are really good seinen
          betman, good tip on Uchuu Kyoudai. It is freaking hilarious and written very well. I'm thoroughly enjoying that one! Mutta is an awesome character.

Comment

betman, good tip on Uchuu Kyoudai. It is freaking hilarious and written very well. I'm thoroughly enjoying that one! Mutta is an awesome character.
            You should check out a Manga called Green Blood. Its really good and a quick read only 49 chapters. It has one of the best artwork by manga i have seen so far. Its based in New York during the end of the civil war where immigrates flooded to America. Its has mobs and gangs and based in the 5 points. If you seen gangs of New York its that place.

Comment

• Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
              You should check out a Manga called Green Blood. Its really good and a quick read only 49 chapters. It has one of the best artwork by manga i have seen so far. Its based in New York during the end of the civil war where immigrates flooded to America. Its has mobs and gangs and based in the 5 points. If you seen gangs of New York its that place.

That sounds good Retro, I will look into that when I am finished with Uchuu Kyoudai. May be a bit before I jump in as this current one is about 270 chapters.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                Came in here looking for Hougigo .

Didn't leave disappointed.

I'm mainly on Twitter right now....NSB looks absolutely horrid right now, not even worth posting there...I like this manga/anime thread though

Comment

True, the manga kind of drags on sometimes... I kind of gave up after a while for 6 months because... Just felt meh with the progression. Hopped back on and it had some interesting points throughout the chapter, but feels kind of meh....heating up though.

The Anime drew me in too, Too hype in the beginning, slumped in the middle and hype at the end, so here's hoping season 2 is done well. I heard that they were gonna deviate from the manga a little... So that'll be interesting.

Also just finished Erased.... Damn.... Hell of a 12 weeks man... Love the series, one thing I don't like about anime is the elitist ******s who criticizes everything about anime. Gonna read it now to see the differences between the two. I left off at 26, so I got about 14 left.... Man, loved the series, left off just fine.

Konosuba is my favorite comedy of the season... It was awesome, and soon hype for season 2. I'm reading the LN's online right now and it's pretty good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                    I'm mainly on Twitter right now....NSB looks absolutely horrid right now, not even worth posting there...I like this manga/anime thread though
                    so have you read spice & wolf series yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
                      so have you read spice & wolf series yet?
                      Nahhh not yet... After I heard about a third season/prequel.... I put off on it. I have the LN's on my pc....but might lay off for now.

I finished a bunch of crunchy roll series...finished Damachi.... I enjoyed it... Might read that LN since I dunno about a season 2

Comment

Working...
                      X