Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Canelo Stand Firm: Eye Martinez, Cotto, Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's get Cotto-Alvarez for Cinco de Mayo weekend..it would be HUGE!!!!

and get Mares-Rigo on the undercard!

Comment

If he doesn't do the mando cool..... At least stop holding the belt hostage

Comment

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
        Let's get Cotto-Alvarez for Cinco de Mayo weekend..it would be HUGE!!!!

and get Mares-Rigo on the undercard!
        Wait to see if Cotto can beat Trout first. And if Mares can beat Chemito.

Comment

If he vacate the belt what will happen?..it will pass to the winner of vanes/Lara? Or the winner will have somebody else for the tittle?..

Comment

I would love to see Canelo vs Lara. this fight would be action from the first bell.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              Wait to see if Cotto can beat Trout first. And if Mares can beat Chemito.
              I'm more concerned with Moreno..but I'm pretty confident Mares will close that gap in the later rounds and start teein off..I just hope it's not too late of a rally..

Comment

Alvarez would lose to all 3 of them. maybe only fight martinez n cotto. mayweather too rich to fight a thug like canelo. the real cotto of bac in da day beats canelo by tko! n martinez schools this youngblood

Comment

Id love to See Canelo vs Cotto. To me that fight can be a toss up, because Canelo throws great combinations and has good power, but Cotto is very seasoned and has seen it all, plus he is very motivated.

Comment

Martinez beats him so bad a substance resembling guacamole comes out his ears, Mayweather wins every round he wants to win, and Cotto wins semi lop sided UD

Comment

Originally posted by julian45 View Post
                      Martinez beats him so bad a substance resembling guacamole comes out his ears, Mayweather wins every round he wants to win, and Cotto wins semi lop sided UD
                      Well I don't agree with you on this homie the clown. Floyed would beat Canelo and pretty much everybody else except Pacman the one he avoids. Canelo has a good chance to beat a guy like Martinez, and an even better chance at beating Cotto, but we will never know until they step in the ring. remember styles make fights so just don't assume it would turn out a certain way, don't be bias clown, it mite just come back to bite you in the ass.
                      Last edited by Toltec77; 11-09-2012, 01:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X