No announcement yet.

Let's say Gamboa dominates Rios...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
    that would be gamboa's nightmare because somebody will come out to accuse gamboa of taking some illegal *****s that can only be found in cuba for him to go up 2 divisions and beat rios.
    Always a Pac hugger huh?

Cubans been boxing for ages and them going up to win titles isnt so strange.

What is strange is a filipino doing this when in the last 30 years there has been not a single filipino in the top 10 of WW, jr ww, Lightweight, etc...

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
      Either he dishes out a beating and gets a KO, or boxes his ears off. Let's just pretend for a moment that happens...that Gamboa looks amazing and the weight gain isn't a problem whatsoever.

Would you then..........want to see Gamboa vs Pacquiao at say 140 pounds if the PBF fight still isn't going down? JMM vs Gamboa? Khan vs Gamboa? Bradley vs Gamboa? Maidana? What big fight would you like to see?

Or would you simply like him to stick at 135, not push his luck, and fight lesser named guys like DeMarco, etc.?
      the entire reason he told people he was doing this was to challenge Pacquiao to a fight at 140

Comment

i just hope that IF gamboa wins everybody doesn't start making weight excuses and take away from his victory. he will deserve all the credit in the world if he pulls this off.

and i say that as a big fan of both.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
          I'm really not sure with Gamboa.

Maybe Bradley or a Joan Guzman fight will interest me.

At this stage, even if he beats Rios, he's not ready for Pac. Two complete different types of fighters.
          Why Joan Guzman?

What has he done lately to deserve any sort of big name?

Comment

Originally posted by Elotero View Post
            Always a Pac hugger huh?

Cubans been boxing for ages and them going up to win titles isnt so strange.

What is strange is a filipino doing this when in the last 30 years there has been not a single filipino in the top 10 of WW, jr ww, Lightweight, etc...

everybody is having fun in this thread except you and your sore *****a$$ you ****ing idiot. obviously my post was made in jest so i don't know why all of a sudden you're crying about cubans and filipinos comparison.

and does ceferino garcia ring a bell to you? go and google it you moron.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
              the entire reason he told people he was doing this was to challenge Pacquiao to a fight at 140
              yeah I know, but realistically he wouldn't get a pacquiao fight immediately after beating Rios (if he beats rios).

So he'll be in the position of having to fight another big name to get Pac. That's how I see it anyway.

Comment

Gamboa is ready for everyone in and around 126-135 and maybe 140...

Comment

I can't wait for this fight. I hope it doesn't fall through.

Comment

135 is pushing it. Let alone 140 pounds. Just because he beats Rios doesnt mean we should want to seehim vs Pac next. 2 different class of fighters there. He should work his way up in weight the right way.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                      that would be gamboa's nightmare because somebody will come out to accuse gamboa of taking some illegal *****s that can only be found in cuba for him to go up 2 divisions and beat rios.
                      what people don't seem to get is this stuff they're 'taking' in cuba is the escuela cubana de boxeo. one of the cleverest, most natural things you'll ever find in boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X