No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dmitry Chudinov-Chris Eubank Jr. in Play For 2/28

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dmitry Chudinov-Chris Eubank Jr. in Play For 2/28

According to Russian promoter Vladimir Hryunov, WBA interim-middleweight champion Dmitry Chudinov (14-0-2, 9KOs) of Russia is poised to return on February 28th at the O2 Arena in London. Promoter Frank Warren is staging a big card at the venue that night, which is going to be headlined by heavyweight Tyson Fury.

[Click Here To Read More]

bad choice, chundinov is too good, someone like fletcher, wood, okane, blackwell, is where eubanks at, chudinov would likely bust him up with his pressure style and better timing, its not like eubanks got a smooth back foot game.

Comment

I just hope there's not a British stoppage if Eubank throws a flurry.

Comment

Good fight, i was hoping Eubank wouldn't go back to fighting scrubs so lets see if he's learnt from the loss.

Comment

Originally posted by Caught Square View Post
          Good fight, i was hoping Eubank wouldn't go back to fighting scrubs so lets see if he's learnt from the loss.

I really like Eubank, but the BJS fight showed he needs some polishing of his skills and emphasis on boxing fundamentals. Jumping right back in the ring against credible competition probably doesn't give him time to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by knockoutkid View Post
            bad choice, chundinov is too good, someone like fletcher, wood, okane, blackwell, is where eubanks at, chudinov would likely bust him up with his pressure style and better timing, its not like eubanks got a smooth back foot game.
            Chudinov is nothing but a basic, slow fighter.

Eubank should school him rather easily.

Comment

Originally posted by wiz1030 View Post
              I really like Eubank, but the BJS fight showed he needs some polishing of his skills and emphasis on boxing fundamentals. Jumping right back in the ring against credible competition probably doesn't give him time to do that.
              Most agree that it was a close fight between him and BJS. like a 7-5 type fight.

Is that really proof that he needs to step down a level? I don't think so.

not that Chudinov is that good anyway. His best win is Patrick Nielsen, who's also not very good and couldn't crack an egg if his life depended on it.

Comment

Good fight. I don't think there is a lot between them. Seem pretty evenly matched from what I've seen.
                Probably edge Eubank Jr by decision.

Comment

Originally posted by wiz1030 View Post
                  I see what you are saying but if he went back to fighting the opponents he was fighting before Saunders he wouldn't really learn anything.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    Most agree that it was a close fight between him and BJS. like a 7-5 type fight.

Is that really proof that he needs to step down a level? I don't think so.

not that Chudinov is that good anyway. His best win is Patrick Nielsen, who's also not very good and couldn't crack an egg if his life depended on it.

Don't think he necessarily needs to step down, I think he needs gym work/time to address his some of his flaws.

Comment

Working...
                    X