Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've figured out who Super welsh Joe alias is. And no, it's not Ricky.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slicksouthpaw16 View Post
    Terribe is a good poster and even though he lives in the UK, he is not that big on Calzaghe. He even stated that a prime Hopkins would beat him easily so i highly doubt that its him.
    It's him.

And the fact that he's not a Calzaghe fanboy makes me think it even more. It's so obviously a satire on avergae JC fan on here.

I'll bet you 5k it's him.

Comment

Originally posted by Keyser Soze View Post
      It's him.

And the fact that he's not a Calzaghe fanboy makes me think it even more. It's so obviously a satire on avergae JC fan on here.

I'll bet you 5k it's him.
      Trust me, i have been debating with Terrible( Who's name use to be Divad) for over a year now and he does not post like that. He makes sense in his post and he even said that Chad Dawson is in a different league when it comes to handspeed than Joe Calzaghe. He never posts with a lot of comas either.

Comment

Originally posted by slicksouthpaw16 View Post
        Trust me, i have been debating with Terrible( Who's name use to be Divad) for over a year now and he does not post like that. He makes sense in his post and he even said that Chad Dawson is in a different league when it comes to handspeed than Joe Calzaghe. He never posts with a lot of comas either.
        No ones saying he's being serious with what he types. Quite the opposite.

People have different accounts to vent different kinds of posts. It's the whole idea. I'm not sure on my take on this, but it's plausible.

JC#1 is definitely also Super Welsh Joe. I know because Super Welsh Joe invite me to a group "Undefeated" with a copyright sign in it. JC#1 has Undefeated with the copyright symbol in his sig. Both accounts started in July 08.

I'm pretty pissed off with all the alts. Lame and ruining the forums, not to mention the perception of the fans of some fighters.
        Last edited by Kris Silver; 07-31-2008, 06:12 PM.

Comment

I am not "Super Welsh Joe"

Sorry to disappoint, KrisSilver.

Comment

Originally posted by JC#1 View Post
            I am not "Super Welsh Joe"

Sorry to disappoint, KrisSilver.
            You answered that remarkably quickly.

Sorry but everything, literally, points to the fact you are. The new join date of July 08, infact even in the same week. This is not common.

The names. Both exaggerate, one being super welsh Joe, the other JC#1. Both accounts make a rare reference to Calzaghe being p4p #1.

These are clear piss takes as most Calzaghe fans don't even believe this.

The undefeated group which Super Welsh Joe started, you joined right away and have the group name and even the copyright symbol in your sig, how many people would do that, with the symbol aswell?

Also the avatars, comments, and sigs in general.

Writing in italics to look different. Even a comma in a remarkably short post right there.

Face it, busted.

Comment

Working...
            X