No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Yoan Pablo Hernandez Realizes The Danger of Ross

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Yoan Pablo Hernandez Realizes The Danger of Ross

Yoan Pablo Hernandez (26-1, 13 KOs) returns to the ring on September 15. The IBF Cruiserweight Champion will have to deal with Troy Ross (25-2, 16 KOs) from Canada. The excitement of Coach Ulli Wegner´s prodigy is huge. During his last title defence on February 4 at the Fraport Arena in Frankfurt (Main), Germany, the champion broke his left hand.

[Click Here To Read More]

Damn September 15 is LOADED!

Comment

Im looking forward to this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
        Im looking forward to this fight.
        Me, too. Pablo is a class guy. Seems like they love him over in Germany. Would you agree?

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
          Me, too. Pablo is a class guy. Seems like they love him over in Germany. Would you agree?
          yes they do

I spoke with Troy and his trainer at the Hernandez-Cunningham II fight...our seats were close by each other and its not hard for one black man to notice another in Germany lol...we chopped it up...and if I'm not mistaken, this fight was supposed to happen in May...but I guess for some reason it was pushed back....I'm rolling with Troy....Hernandez aint no joke though.....should be a good fight

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
            yes they do

I spoke with Troy and his trainer at the Hernandez-Cunningham II fight...our seats were close by each other and its not hard for one black man to notice another in Germany lol...we chopped it up...and if I'm not mistaken, this fight was supposed to happen in May...but I guess for some reason it was pushed back....I'm rolling with Troy....Hernandez aint no joke though.....should be a good fight
            lol

Looking forward to another good Hernandez scrap. Too bad the first fight with "U.S.S." was tainted. The second one made up for it. Both men showed what they're made of. I'm hoping Pablo is beginning a dominant run at cruiser. He's having to earn it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
              I don't think it can happen, he's definitely no Juan Carlos Gomez and he'll also most likely have tougher opponents on his way, starting with Ross already. Cruiserweight is really good division to follow lately. One good fight after another.
              I don't doubt it, for the reasons you cite. But I like Pablo. I'd like to see him overachieve. I'll enjoy his reign while I can. And, yes, cruiserweight is looking good.

Comment

Working...
              X