Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone from Philly or the surrounding area go to meet Danny @ Forman Mills yet?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone from Philly or the surrounding area go to meet Danny @ Forman Mills yet?

He's making two appearances today one on Aramingo Ave. and the 2nd on Rising Sun.

My wife and I went and we met him and Angel. They were both very polite and down to earth. They took TONS of pictures with everyone and answered questions.

I said this on another thread but I asked him about his next fight and they both answered me and said it'll be at a CW and against "whoever". I asked him if they want to test out the weight and they said yes that's the plan but apparently they don't have an opponent yet.

Post your pictures or your experience here.

nah but he seems like a down to earth guy. He seems to be around the hood and is easily accessible. He just opened a barber shop and has a detailing shop as well.

Comment

Originally posted by -Body Snatcher- View Post
      nah but he seems like a down to earth guy. He seems to be around the hood and is easily accessible. He just opened a barber shop and has a detailing shop as well.
      I know at least 3 people who lived near him in North Philly and they all tell me he was always a quiet guy. My boy used to see him in the barbershop all the time.

Comment

Broner says he's a real quiet dude, seems like him and Matthysse have more in common than people realise

Comment

That's good to see, I remember seeing the video about Danny opening up also a smoke shop too? Or was it just the barber shop? Can't remember, good dude.. people need these jobs.

I know lots of people around my area that have been cutting hair for $5 a pop, most wanna enter a shop or start their own.. Danny needs to come to the West Coast and open up a shop haha.

Comment

I was surprised at how big he actually is in person. He's taller than I imagined and his shoulders and arms were huge. He'll fit right into the WW division well.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
              I was surprised at how big he actually is in person. He's taller than I imagined and his shoulders and arms were huge. He'll fit right into the WW division well.
              Nazim Richardson says he walks around at 170lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by KeepItObjective View Post
                Nazim Richardson says he walks around at 170lbs.
                That's kinda heavy. He looked like he was around 160 at most.

Comment

Working...
                X