Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there SHAME in crying after a loss??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i just watched the video now lol and i feel for brandon.. but even after a defeat like this and pac being humble afterward saying brandon is tough and that pac was hurt a few times even after all this brandon doesnt wanna give pac full credit.. he's still down playing manny by saying he's fast thats all, his speed is just too fast but other than that.. come on brandon!! u think manny was really hurt by u too?? u think pac really mean what he said to u after the fight?? pac was just being humble.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
      i just watched the video now lol and i feel for brandon.. but even after a defeat like this and pac being humble afterward saying brandon is tough and that pac was hurt a few times even after all this brandon doesnt wanna give pac full credit.. he's still down playing manny by saying he's fast thats all, his speed is just too fast but other than that.. come on brandon!! u think manny was really hurt by u too?? u think pac really mean what he said to u after the fight?? pac was just being humble.
      well, pac didnt hurt him physically i guess... lets take his word for it for a sec.

but he fcked him up emotionally doe. took his +1 chromosomed soul.

Comment

Why would there be shame? It shows they actually care and weren't just there for a payday. Rios netted the biggest check of his career but went to win that fight, not just to show up. He's dedicated his life to this there's no shame in crying. Bam Bam is a warrior.

Comment

Originally posted by iseah100 View Post
          Why would there be shame? It shows they actually care and weren't just there for a payday. Rios netted the biggest check of his career but went to win that fight, not just to show up. He's dedicated his life to this there's no shame in crying. Bam Bam is a warrior.
          no shame in crying but he needs to accept his defeat a little better. he doesnt give pac any credit except for the fact that he's fast? and look what he did in the alvarado 2 fight afterward, gives mike no credit and is doing the same to pac. im not saying he needs to say pac is the greatest etc but to straight down play manny even after manny said all those nice things about him afterwards.

Comment

of course not. Unless you're a key board warrior getting and living off other man's huge balls to be in the ring and be punched for a living.

Comment

no shame in crying but he needs to accept his defeat a little better. he doesnt give pac any credit except for the fact that he's fast? and look what he did in the alvarado 2 fight afterward, gives mike no credit and is doing the same to pac. im not saying he needs to say pac is the greatest etc but to straight down play manny even after manny said all those nice things about him afterwards.
              "it was just the speed that got me a little"

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                PAC hurt him so bad, he cried
                Yea you make a good point. But these people are saying he shouldn't be crying cause he predicted he would win, is there a problem with thinking you can win? I don't think so. He said Pac is still a great fighter, he had good speed and weird angles. He gives him credit, he just said he didn't hurt him. Idk maybe i'm just looking at it differently.

Comment

I cried when the Texas Rangers traded Ian Kinsler for that fat pig Prince Fielder, so
                  losing (or winning ) a big fight is surely enough justification to get emotional.

Comment

Originally posted by iseah100 View Post
                    Yea you make a good point. But these people are saying he shouldn't be crying cause he predicted he would win, is there a problem with thinking you can win? I don't think so. He said Pac is still a great fighter, he had good speed and weird angles. He gives him credit, he just said he didn't hurt him. Idk maybe i'm just looking at it differently.
                    yes he did give pac credit by saying pac is fast but he also throws in small jabs like pac is fast thats all.. shiiet like that, do u really think that was all?? i mean whats good being fast if ur accuracy is off? weak punches, etc. i guess what im saying is if he's gonna say pac is fast then say it and leave it at that dont go and add little stuff like yea he's fast but other than that..

when he does that its kinda like he's down playing manny. like oh all manny has is speed. i mean look at what manny said about him, does manny need to say any of that? absolutely not especiallu since pac was the winner. a lot of other boxers wouldnt have said what manny said after winning a fight. most boxers would have played it off like yea he didnt really hurt me.

Comment

Only if you cry like Areolla or Ishe smith

Comment

Working...
                      X