No announcement yet.

Please! Lets get one thing straight about Lamont Peterson and his use of PED's

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
    but you have margarito in your avy? oh wait, he's mexican. its all good then nevermind, my mistake...
    is this supposed to be an ironic post? I hope you're not implying what I think you're implying

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
      I'm not a Dr. so maybe someone can help clarify, but how does this guy have low testosterone levels? he's in his 20's, he sports a beard, and is ripped to the max. Does he have some rare condition or something?
      Roid usage stopped his nuts from producing it naturally

Comment

explain how please. doesnt have to be too detailed. just gimme the outline. and dont google it. i wanna see how much you know about it. will donate some points to you if you like...
        When you take steroids your testosterone levels get sky high but as soon as you get off them they nose dive and it takes your body awhile for it re-adjust back to normal levels. At least thats what i've read but i'm sure there is more to it.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          is this supposed to be an ironic post? I hope you're not implying what I think you're implying
          I'm not implying anything. Im asking how you could, with a straight face, say once someone cheats you can never support them or take them seriously, but you have Antonio Margarito in your avatar. is it jus cause that picture is cool, or what?

Comment

I'm not implying anything. Im asking how you could, with a straight face, say once someone cheats you can never support them or take them seriously, but you have Antonio Margarito in your avatar. is it jus cause that picture is cool, or what?
            .....are you implying Margarito is a cheater?

Comment

.....are you implying Margarito is a cheater?
              no my man, I'm not implying it. I'm saying, and reiterating, this known fact.

is he not? was I dreaming?

Comment

Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
                fuq no... that's like Ricans giving Marg a break for having plaster in his gloves for the Mosley fight
                It's reason able to believe marg used them his whole career considering how he looked in fights once he got caught. Peterson beat up holt and if he beats Lucas tonight he's not gonna get any credit. But Mosley gets plenty of credit for whooping marg. It makes no sense

Comment

no my man, I'm not implying it. I'm saying, and reiterating, this known fact.

is he not? was I dreaming?
                  no he isnt seek help bro

Comment

no he isnt seek help bro
                    He's clearly delusional, I wouldn't even bother conversing with such ignorant people.

Comment

no he isnt seek help bro
                      Antonio Margarito is NOT a cheater?

seek help bro?? hmm... thats curious...

i know you're a funny guy on here, and you can certainly pull a good troll on someone, and when you wanna be serious, you know alot about boxing, but I find it hard to tell if you are actually trollin me right now, or if you actually believe what you said. I think you're trollin though, you're no moron...

Comment

Working...
                      X