I think Carl Froch has earned the right for a rematch with Ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
    Why the UK? Froch dream is to headline in Vegas
    Fine with me if it's in Vegas I am there.

Comment

Why are some people act as if Ward is avoiding a rematch, Ward called Kessler and Froch out and both went silent when Ward started replying to their Half A$$ Challenges

Ward is already at the Top, you can't even be considered the best at 168 without fighting Ward, he can sit back and wait for maybe Chavez Jr, Peter Quillin or GGG to move up to 168 and try to come challenge him for his crown, he just turned 29 and just entering his PRIME as a PRO FIGHTER, I still don't even think we seen the very BEST from Ward because nobody has brought it out of him, he cruised through the Tournament, I can't even remember him losing many Rounds during the entire Tournament so as much as people would love for Kessler vs Froch to be for the best at 168...UH...NO! They are fighting for #2 in that Division and Ward is not obligated to go to either of them, if you want revenge on the man that already kicked your A$$ you can't tell him were you want the fight to be because he is not the one that needs to revenge/rematch

Comment

Ward has beaten everyone, yes if froch beats kessler then he has done enough in beating bute and kessler to get a rematch. He is the legit #1 contender for Ward.
        but nobody will get real excited about the rematch.

Ward will only be in a "hype" fight if its Chavez jr or he moves to 175 and fights there.

He owns the 168 division and its not even close

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
          Why the UK? Froch dream is to headline in Vegas
          Froch usually talks about fighting at the City Ground (Nottingham Forest's home ground) but I'm sure he'd like to headline Vegas too.

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          Ward has beaten everyone, yes if froch beats kessler then he has done enough in beating bute and kessler to get a rematch. He is the legit #1 contender for Ward.
          but nobody will get real excited about the rematch.

Ward will only be in a "hype" fight if its Chavez jr or he moves to 175 and fights there.

He owns the 168 division and its not even close
          He hasn't beaten Stieglitz.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
            He hasn't beaten Stieglitz.
            Nor Bute. He even played buddy buddy with Dirrell.

He beat Kessler #1 and Froch #3

Green and Abraham...ha. Ward hasn't cleaned out 168. Not even close.

Comment

Originally posted by bravestone View Post
              Nor Bute. He even played buddy buddy with Dirrell.

He beat Kessler #1 and Froch #3

Green and Abraham...ha. Ward hasn't cleaned out 168. Not even close.
              I won't say he isn't close but you have Stieglitz there with a belt, and as you say the second best US fighter at 168 Dirrell still there too. The division isn't cleaned out yet.

Comment

If Froch beats Kessler he certainly deserves a Ward rematch. I can't see any realistic way Froch ever beats him, but he deserves the chance to try

Comment

Working...
                X