Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TIM TEBOW IS THE MAN! He earned my respect tonight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

like katt williams said. Haters hate a god damn winner and thats what tebow and the broncos are. So keep hating argue the facts 4-1 record 7-1 td int ratio this year

Comment

Comment

His passing was horrible in that game. With that much rushing yards, he should be playing HB, not QB. I don't think he'll be as successful as a QB, he just doesn't have the ability to accurately pass. I like the kid a lot, shows he had a lot of heart that game. His team was down and he knew what he had to do at the end of the game. But lets be honest, as a QB he'll never take his team to the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
            And still a loser, whats the point of setting all those records if you can't win? Cool story bro! Broncos are a winning team while The Panthers don't even know what it means to be called a professional football team.

Comment

Comment

He...just...wins...football...games.

Comment

Originally posted by katsidis View Post
                  hahahahaha! did you see Rex's face after that TD run?
                  That was priceless, I was in tears.

Originally posted by Devdem View Post

I don't give a fuck if he's shit, he beat the stinking Jets and that's all that matters to me. I'm definitely a fan.

Comment

Originally posted by oside4life View Post
                    like katt williams said. Haters hate a god damn winner and thats what tebow and the broncos are. So keep hating argue the facts 4-1 record 7-1 td int ratio this year
                    haha he has one interception because they only allow him to throw 10 times a game. if he threw more naturally he'd have more pics.
                    4-1 wow, how many QBs went 4-1 before. When he played a real team (detroit) he got destroyed.

Comment

Working...
                    X