No announcement yet.

Floyd update....from source of mine....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
    he feels the NEED to jump on Shane to PROVE something....thats NOT maxiumizing his chances to win..... if he thinks he can come right at Shane then he's NOT being smart!!

i'd love to see him try to jump on shane

Comment

Originally posted by fightfan_79 View Post
      1st of all....the regulars on here know that I don't like the current version of Mayweather Jr....I just got some inside info from a homie of mine's....

Tony Hirsch....Jr. MW fighter....in the Andre Ward camp...
      http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...6717&cat=boxer

Apparently there was a phone call from Ward's place....to Floyd's camp..just to talk about the fight happeneing this weekend....Andre had his line on speakerphone and the conversation went something like this....

Andre's side: "Man...just wanted to let you know that all these cats out here, I don't care what they say about you Jr....just do you and represent...etc..."

Mayweather's side: (supposedly Floyd Jr himself) "I don't give a f**k what anyone got to say about me....at the end of the day...don't nobody pay my bills, take care of my family but me. BUT....if people are expecting to see me potshot and play defensive against Shane...they're in for a muthf****n surprise...I'M JUMPIN ON SHANE FROM THE JUMP...I'M GONNA GIVE A GATTI TYPE PERFORMANCE...THIS FIGHT AIN'T GOIN PAST 9 ROUNDS..."

I usually don't fall for this type of talk...but I know guys who box...and they pretty much heard the same story regarding this "phone call".....
      Still Laughing.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        You floydstans get a hardon as soon as you hear somebody stutter.
        *******s are just as bad...if not worse....

But the point of me throwin this out there was not to give anyone a hardon...

Comment

If this is true, Shane by brutal KO

Comment

Originally posted by fightfan_79 View Post
            1st of all....the regulars on here know that I don't like the current version of Mayweather Jr....I just got some inside info from a homie of mine's....

Tony Hirsch....Jr. MW fighter....in the Andre Ward camp...
            http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...6717&cat=boxer

Apparently there was a phone call from Ward's place....to Floyd's camp..just to talk about the fight happeneing this weekend....Andre had his line on speakerphone and the conversation went something like this....

Andre's side: "Man...just wanted to let you know that all these cats out here, I don't care what they say about you Jr....just do you and represent...etc..."

Mayweather's side: (supposedly Floyd Jr himself) "I don't give a f**k what anyone got to say about me....at the end of the day...don't nobody pay my bills, take care of my family but me. BUT....if people are expecting to see me potshot and play defensive against Shane...they're in for a muthf****n surprise...I'M JUMPIN ON SHANE FROM THE JUMP...I'M GONNA GIVE A GATTI TYPE PERFORMANCE...THIS FIGHT AIN'T GOIN PAST 9 ROUNDS..."

I usually don't fall for this type of talk...but I know guys who box...and they pretty much heard the same story regarding this "phone call".....
            I've always said this will be a Gatti repeat

Comment

if this is true,,,,,,,goodnight floyd!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                Yeah. Most of the floydstans are kids. Real gangstas.
                Bat shooting fish in a barrel again?

Comment

did I read some clown really say shane can't fight on the inside?

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
                    Yeah, all Shane can do on the inside is muscle, wrestle, and push an opponent back. Shane needs some distance to get off.

If Mayweather takes the fight to the inside without getting tied up, he'd do pretty good and gain some fans in the process. Shane needs to try to counerpunch early to get ahead ala Judah. He needs to adjust tactics throughout the fight though because Mayweather will.

We will see what Shane can do to counteract. Floyd's inside game is mostly predicated on that pushoff with his shoulder (a la paulie but paulie does it to get you way off). Naz I'm sure is working on a counter when Shane feels that push or Shane tying up or pushing back when he feels it. Floyd is strong but Shane is stronger.

I think it's necessary for Shane to be in the lead after 5, or to have done something to have slowed Floyd down. He will switch up gameplans during the fight, naz has revealed this.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                      I made the bet when my points was low....now I'm sittin' e-pretty!!
                      Want to bet the other millie?
                      ;-)

Comment

Working...
                      X