No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Christy Martin, Mia St. John Trade Words at Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Christy Martin, Mia St. John Trade Words at Presser

Wishire Grand Hotel, Los Angeles, CA- Former champion Christy Martin (49-5-3) is set to return to the ring for the first time in over 20 months when she faces Dakota Stone (9-8-5) in a rematch of their September 2009 clash. Martin won via majority decision. After bringing both fighters to the podium, promoter Bob Arum announced that another female fighter was sitting in the crowd and that she would probably want to face the winner of the Martin-Stone fight that takes place on Saturday. That fighter was boxer and model Mia St. John. [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Wishire Grand Hotel, Los Angeles, CA- Former champion Christy Martin (49-5-3) is set to return to the ring for the first time in over 20 months when she faces Dakota Stone (9-8-5) in a rematch of their September 2009 clash. Martin won via majority decision. After bringing both fighters to the podium, promoter Bob Arum announced that another female fighter was sitting in the crowd and that she would probably want to face the winner of the Martin-Stone fight that takes place on Saturday. That fighter was boxer and model Mia St. John. [Click Here To Read More]
    I luv a good cat fight!! Maybe I gotta go to this. Is Mia still hot?

Comment

I would get Mia St. John pregnant on purpose. She's so fine. I would even wife her up.

Comment

Yeah she is my dream girl. fine and can fight. i'd never use a pack of rubs wit that beauty!

Comment

maybe laila ali will bring her pu**y ass out of retirement and face ann wolfe and call it unfinished business... i,ll buy it.... wouldn,t u???

Comment

I don't follow women's boxing but it's has been ten years since Martin was any good and for St. John it never was. I'd wanna see this as much as I wanna see Butterbean come back against Brian Nielsen. Wait, even less!!

Comment

Originally posted by kedashy View Post
              maybe laila ali will bring her pu**y ass out of retirement and face ann wolfe and call it unfinished business... i,ll buy it.... wouldn,t u???
              She just had a baby less then 2 months ago and had her first a couple of years ago... there's a reason her "pu55y ass" is in retirement, young sir.

Comment

LMAO Martin is like 46 years old and was shot or some shiiiit not long ago...i'm not saying she shouldn't be able to make money or anything but godamn not one other female to come along since the 90's?

Correction she was shot and stabbed LMAO...my god.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorily View Post
                  She just had a baby less then 2 months ago and had her first a couple of years ago... there's a reason her "pu55y ass" is in retirement, young sir.
                  LMAO she ducked that fight at all costs.

Comment

Working...
                  X