Hank Lundy
    Keith Thurman
    De la Hoya
    Golovkin
    Chad Dawson
    Sergio Mora
    Shawn Porter
    Robert Garcia
    Paulie Malignaggi (was gonna get a pic with him but he had on too much make-up)
    Broner
    Angulo
    Anthony Dirrell
    etc, etc

Usually meet lots of fighters when you actually go to fights. Haven't had a bad experience yet when meeting and talking to them.

Comment

james kirkland and ann wolfe in vegas at jmm/pac 3 in the mgm lobby. ann was looking for a hookup for tickets. got a pic with her.

erik morales walking solo through caesars palace in vegas.

got pics with ward and casamayor in a.c last year. rigondeaux gave me a pound leaving the ring after the agebko fight.

paul spadafora sat in the row ahead of me at cotto/trout. i didn't say nothing to him though.

shook hands with bob arum at rios/acosta.

Comment

Rubbed one out to Kathy Duva a few minutes ago. She was great.

Comment

Met Malingaggi at the Barclays, real down to earth guy took a picture with him.

Met Jonathan Banks a little before his fight with Seth Mitchell, just kind of gave a head nod.

Briefly met Andy Lee at GGG-Gaele fight, seemed nice just waived and said hey.

Met Henry Ramirez at the Mayweather-Canelo weigh in, cool guy shook his hand.

Bermaine Stiverne was at the weigh in also, sat about 2 rows ahead of me, everyone was trying to get his attention but he didn't really acknowledge anyone.

Kind of a C-list but I'm yet to meet any top guys

Comment

I once met Cotto, people say he's arrogant but he seemed like a really down to earth guy to me, signed a T-shirt for my nephew and took a picture with me and my bootch. Got to hang out with him for about an hour a few weeks before his training camp for Maravilla Martinez, he was a humble guy around us and all which kind of surprised me but made me glad at the same time since my nephew is a big fan, but what really won me over was right before he had to leave he suddenly paused, and with a stern look on his face took a knee. I started to ask what was wrong but he cut me off hushing me, I stood there awkwardly in silence and was about to turn and walk away when he rose to his feet, I said "are you alright?" He said in spanish "im fine, I was paying my respects to my father Antonio Margarito". I left NY with new respect for King Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
              I once met Cotto, people say he's arrogant but he seemed like a really down to earth guy to me, signed a T-shirt for my nephew and took a picture with me and my bootch. Got to hang out with him for about an hour a few weeks before his training camp for Maravilla Martinez, he was a humble guy around us and all which kind of surprised me but made me glad at the same time since my nephew is a big fan, but what really won me over was right before he had to leave he suddenly paused, and with a stern look on his face took a knee. I started to ask what was wrong but he cut me off hushing me, I stood there awkwardly in silence and was about to turn and walk away when he rose to his feet, I said "are you alright?" He said in spanish "im fine, I was paying my respects to my father Antonio Margarito". I left NY with new respect for King Cotto.
              en el nombre del padre, del hijo, del margarito santo, amen.

Comment

Met Willie Jorrin at a gas station. I want to say it was before Larios knocked him out. C*cky lil midget.

...and met some dude that once fought and got knocked out by Jorge "Maromero" Paez at a gym.

John Molina Jr. at the parking garage the night he fought in the undercard of Klitschko vs Arreola.

Attended the De La Hoya/Mayweather presser in SF but didn't get to meet them. Floyd split as soon as it was over, and Oscar didn't stay long either.
                Last edited by El Gitano; 09-05-2014, 12:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                  Did this really happen lol

Comment

Mariana Juarez. She looks ****ing hot in a mini skirt

Comment

I forgot a couple. Met Alexis Arguello at a boxing even after he broke his wrist in one of his last fights and he signed an autograph with his other hand.

Met Pat Lawler who "beat" Benitez and Duran outside the bar he was working. Probably one of the most people person boxers ever. He was going to run for mayor.

Comment

Working...
                      X