Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking..Sparring partner injected Manny with steroid rumor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

larry is a shot poster. Like Roy Jones shot to shit status.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
      i know it isnt,lol they stickeyed a thread filled with rumors bout floyd lets see if this one gets stickeyed

so it is ok to smear floyds name with rumors?
      Dude are you Floyd's mom or something?

There is no way a grown @ss man is this sensitive towards another man being dissed.

Comment

You same clowns were crying when Pac was accused of PEDS. Now you're doing the same thing LarryX is doing and now Larry is the crazy one. How long is the back and forth going to go on? For as long as it can go on huh? LMFAO Who wins? Oh, the poster who finally comes up with proof that somebody used. In my Taken voice:

Good Luck

Comment

Originally posted by frank ducketts View Post
          you same clowns were crying when pac was accused of peds. Now you're doing the same thing larryx is doing and now larry is the crazy one. How long is the back and forth going to go on? For as long as it can go on huh? Lmfao who wins? Oh, the poster who finally comes up with proof that somebody used. In my taken voice:

Good luck
          ^^ ^hahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
            You same clowns were crying when Pac was accused of PEDS. Now you're doing the same thing LarryX is doing and now Larry is the crazy one. How long is the back and forth going to go on? For as long as it can go on huh? LMFAO Who wins? Oh, the poster who finally comes up with proof that somebody used. In my Taken voice:

Good Luck
            I actually agree with this post right here.

I think this whole "witch hunt" is ridiculous and plaid out.

All roid users will eventually get exposed, so why speculate? If Floyd or Manny are doping, then we will hear about in a few years.

Comment

HAHAHA its funny to see the clowns of the sport fan base go at it, Pacquaio vs Mayweather fans are so dumb they attack each other and accomplish nothing, Now we just gotta make a few thread pegging Broner against Mayweather and watch the Floyd and Broner fan base bicker.

Well us real boxing fans sit back and laugh at you clowns. What a pathetic bunch the lot of yous.

Comment

Originally posted by Rasheed Mexico View Post
                Dude are you Floyd's mom or something?

There is no way a grown @ss man is this sensitive towards another man being dissed.
                Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post

Good Luck
                exactly, this shit is ridiculous

Comment

*P@ct@rd accuses Floyd of PED/Xylocaine use*

LarryX response (in a motherly voice) "Leave my baby alone!"

lolololol

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                    HAHAHA its funny to see the clowns of the sport fan base go at it, Pacquaio vs Mayweather fans are so dumb they attack each other and accomplish nothing, Now we just gotta make a few thread pegging Broner against Mayweather and watch the Floyd and Broner fan base bicker.

Well us real boxing fans sit back and laugh at you clowns. What a pathetic bunch the lot of yous.
                    i didnt read your post, just the first sentence of "clowns in the sport..."

i feel the need to remind you, you said in a post "Chavez Jr. is going to retire Martinez..."

you are not one to call people clowns. sorry

Comment

Poster of the year.

Comment

Working...
                      X