No announcement yet.

Thomas Hauser's perspective on Pacquiao-Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
    initially the first time around i scored it 10-2 for pac, because at first glance it looked to be a blowout, but the 2nd and 3rd time watching it, i got 8-4, MAYBEEEEEEE 7-5, for pac.

i do still stand with the opinion that pac won this fight...
    I had Bradley winning 7-5. Could see a one or two round swing. But blowout? Never. Had Manny winning close the first time I watched it. I have Bradley winning each time since.

Comment

Pacfarts were praising Hauser for his tin foil hat conspiracy theories about Floyd and PEDS and now they are calling Hauser a douche

You cant pick and choose Pacfarts hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        I had Bradley winning 7-5. Could see a one or two round swing. But blowout? Never.
        nah definitely not a blowout, and i think in a rematch bradley wins decisively. mannys a good fighter, but hes not exactly rocket science to figure out. bradley would take it to him in a rematch

Comment

nah definitely not a blowout, and i think in a rematch bradley wins decisively. mannys a good fighter, but hes not exactly rocket science to figure out. bradley would take it to him in a rematch
          i thought bradley won 11 and 12 and maybe 1 or 2 more but I honestly I thought manny blew him away.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
            i thought bradley won 11 and 12 and maybe 1 or 2 more but I honestly I thought manny blew him away.
            nah it wasnt a blowout. rewatching it you also catch more than the initial watch, and bradley put up a good fight, but manny didnt blow him out.

in a rematch, timmy wins decisively imo

Comment

LoL at flows congregating on a bumped thread with an agenda. Hell Hauser made me reassess my assessment of the bradley Pac fight. Still thought Pac won but much closer than I initially thought. This does not at all detract from any credibility of any other articles he has written which is why I think the flows bumped this.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
                Bradley lost, doesn't matter if the Pope says he gave it to him
                I can't seem to find a loss on his record though.....strange dilemma I reckon.

Comment

nah it wasnt a blowout. rewatching it you also catch more than the initial watch, and bradley put up a good fight, but manny didnt blow him out.

in a rematch, timmy wins decisively imo
                  i respect you and imdazed and maybe tim does win a rematch if it goes like rounds 10-12 did, but I was shocked that the judges gave it to tim. And Hauser and Brian Kenney giving it to him made it worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                    i respect you and imdazed and maybe tim does win a rematch if it goes like rounds 10-12 did, but I was shocked that the judges gave it to tim. And Hauser and Brian Kenney giving it to him made it worse.
                    fair enough...

Comment

Mayweather is still too scared to fight the guy who lost to Bradley for more than $100 million.

That's the mystery.

Comment

Working...
                      X