Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Pacquiao article by Iole / Yahoo Sports

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They can both fck off as far as I'm concerned.

I'll give Pac more credit since Bradley is a live opponent, but he can fck off too if he doesn't fight Mayweather before he retires.

Comment

The problem is that both sides are big liars and it's hard to see who's telling the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
        The problem is that both sides are big liars and it's hard to see who's telling the truth.
        thats why i don't pay attention to both sides till the fighters signs the contract

Comment

The only interesting thing in that whole article was the fact that Pacquiao made Iole wait over 90 minutes before the interview.

and LOL at Manny blaming "lack of plyometrics" for getting outboxed against Marquez. That also goes completely against the narrative in the 24/7 episodes that claimed Pacquaio was a hungry as ever.

Comment

Originally posted by welcometosaigon View Post
            The only interesting thing in that whole article was the fact that Pacquiao made Iole wait over 90 minutes before the interview.

and LOL at Manny blaming "lack of plyometrics" for getting outboxed against Marquez. That also goes completely against the narrative in the 24/7 episodes that claimed Pacquaio was a hungry as ever.
            That is what 24/7 if for to sell the fight. What are they going to say that Pacquiao isn't training?

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
              "He talks, he says all this, but you know what: He doesn’t want the fight,” Pacquiao firmly told Yahoo! Sports in an exclusive interview. “I want the fight. I’m the one who has wanted this fight all along."

Truth right there. The media knows this as shown, the world knows it, the only people who don't recognize it are only seen in this forum and are *****s. But the sad truth is the world knows and recognizes this.
              yea the same media that edited out the BOOOOOOS out when the crowd gave it to Manny at the Damson/Hopkins fight.???
              Fake/Fraud

Comment

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
                yea the same media that edited out the BOOOOOOS out when the crowd gave it to Manny at the Damson/Hopkins fight.???
                Fake/Fraud
                *****s are so ridiculous.

Comment

http://www.boxingscene.com/pacquiao-...weather--47468

That was 2 months ago. Funny how Iole didn't call him out on that.

Comment

He who has been following this Saga since the beginning knows what's up. Mayweather wants to the profit the most off the fight, and Arum is scared of Pac losing to Mayweather and derailing his money train. Nobody should listen to a word Pac says....it's like getting consent from an underage child without parental permission. Although Mayweather camps has been known to lie, they prove to be the more consistent of the two. Pac and his camp contradict each other daily. I hate both camps for not giving us the fight, and from now on i will stream all their fights.

They don't deserve my money, because it now seems my money and your (other fans) have become the barrier to this fight, so i will remove mine and give them one less obstacle to get over. If everyone does this, they wont be complaining about who outsells who, but, instead on what needs to be done to win back their fanbase.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                      He who has been following this Saga since the beginning knows what's up. Mayweather wants to the profit the most off the fight, and Arum is scared of Pac losing to Mayweather and derailing his money train. Nobody should listen to a word Pac says....it's like getting consent from an underage child without parental permission. Although Mayweather camps has been known to lie, they prove to be the more consistent of the two. Pac and his camp contradict each other daily. I hate both camps for not giving us the fight, and from now on i will stream all their fights.
                      Exactly. Mayweather is confident and wants max profits. Manny even said he would take a smaller purse and Floyd took his word and used it against him...then what happened?

Comment

Working...
                      X