Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Stumped on Who Would Win Fury vs. Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

floyd must not have heard wilder guaranteed baptism of fury...

Comment

Deontay Wilder is a bum, nothing more. It won't even be competitive. Fury will put a brutal beating on him.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
        Might want to get your eyes checked. You can't see for ****.

All Fury managed to do was make himself look like an uneducated ghetto clown.
        **** you,can't see for sh.it,**** off lol.Wilder will get his arse kicked when the two meet.

Originally posted by tiliheels View Post
        ok i just rewatched it lol..and this is wat i honestly saw...both men made lots of eye contact...but the compelling thing to me was that fury wanted to talk into the mic while wilder wanted to talk to him!
        fury's like leaning over to get into the mic meanwhile wilder is inching closer and closer..then fury walks away a bit, they wipe wilders face and fury still puts on a show in the mic instead of to wilder...

idk..u be the judge but fury wins the show battle but wilder wins the say to my face battle imo
        Nah,Wilder looked a little scared,especially when Tyson took off his jacket.I seen Widers corner go and get the towel to wipe the sh.it off the canvas.

Originally posted by tiliheels View Post
        bru im not here taking sides..hell it is just boxing..i just said i dont remember the tape, but i see wilder looking in his face and furry looking at feet...
        but i dont think wilder should be favored to stop fury..
        It's all in good fun Tilly,banter lol.Wilder's only chance to win the fight is to land a big one on Fury,but thaat ain't going to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by HughJass View Post
          **** you,can't see for sh.it,**** off lol.Wilder will get his arse kicked when the two meet.

Nah,Wilder looked a little scared,especially when Tyson took off his jacket.I seen Widers corner go and get the towel to wipe the sh.it off the canvas.

It's all in good fun Tilly,banter lol.Wilder's only chance to win the fight is to land a big one on Fury,but thaat ain't going to happen.
          i dont kno if that is his only shot..it is just that will be the only shot that fury takes..
          im saying wilder could probably land huge shots in every 3 mintues on fury..but im sure no man stands 12 rounds of that

Comment

Fury was drunk as hell that night and still made Wilder look like the stuttering imbecile that he is.

Wilder's only advantage is that he's so thick, he's unlikely to let Fury get into his head like he did to Klitschko.

If a master boxer like Wladimir can't land on Fury, how will a bum like Wilder?

Comment

It's a 50/50 fight

Comment

Floyd normally goes with the boxer. Not picking against Haymon's man I guess.

On the evidence of their last two fights, Fury would have to be favourite. Probably a strong favourite too.

Comment

Fury is a goofy, untalented slob with no class, finesse or grace. Much like his fans.

Comment

'Mayweather stumped'.... did they ask him to spell Deontay?

Comment

This is one of those instances where I feel on the physical side wilder has the mold but he lacks the actual skills to do anything with it. His boxing is too poor to take advantage of his size and power.

Comment

Working...
                      X