No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
    ok so if we say we "agree" with you,u will stop??

i dont get it
    You won't since you didn't read. Remember? Lmao

#flowmo logic
    Last edited by Spoon23; 12-09-2015, 10:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      You won't since you didn't read. Remember? Lmao

#flowmo logic
      yea,who am i kidding,i really dont care

enjoy your thread

Comment

enjoy your thread
        Ok bye

Oh and thanks for agreeing Floyd lost. It's that obvious aye

Comment

enjoy your thread

Lol...best didn't read gif yet

Comment

Huh? Boxing is about connecting punches not to mention ring generalship etc.. But more so connected punches.

This video was done by a non biased boxing analyst who counted both punches of each guy. No editing or splicing just the hard truth.

Guess what, Pac won most of the rounds since he did land the most punches per round.

Plus the fact, Pac's punches had venom, and he did dish out the hurt in the hurt game that night.

#dispute it

# time stamp it

# flowmos squirming

# robbed
            Once again. Exactly the reason your argument is ridiculous. I don't know how else to explain this to you, because at this point you're being wilfully ignorant. NOWHERE in the rules of judging a fight, is connected punches worth more points then the other 3 criteria. If you've landed 3 clean punches in a round, but showed no ring generalship, no defence, and only landed 5% of your overall punches, you lose. It's not any more easy to understand then this, but you willingly dismiss the rest of the criteria in support of a ridiculous video.

You look like a fool here. You're showing how uneducated you are about this sport. Acting like Manny got robbed against Floyd, like he got robbed against Bradley.

Comment

As usual all noise to derail the thread again lol

Your troll posts has nothing to do with the thread topic. Marquez is in the other thread (hint)

Oh, and if it makes you happy Marquez had an argument in winning the 3rd fight.

Now back to the program.

FLoyd is such a technical fighter that even if he punches air he scores!!!" -

#flowmoscience

#ILLEGAL IVY DIDN'T WORK FOR FROID

# Floyd lost embarrassingly against a one armed man

I think slow motion is an under used tool! But judges don't watch fights in slow motion. Because if I look at a lot of fights in slow motion I would invalidate several of PACs wins, a Floyd win over Castillo, & a lot of other decisions I don't agree with. I didn't agree with these wins at real speed!

I am sorry for not taking your life's work seriously. I hope you get your video evidence reviewed, and PAC is restored to baddest Pinoy on the planet!

In the meantime keep up your efforts.

Comment

• Originally posted by SOL27 View Post
                Once again. Exactly the reason your argument is ridiculous. I don't know how else to explain this to you, because at this point you're being wilfully ignorant. NOWHERE in the rules of judging a fight, is connected punches worth more points then the other 3 criteria. If you've landed 3 clean punches in a round, but showed no ring generalship, no defence, and only landed 5% of your overall punches, you lose. It's not any more easy to understand then this, but you willingly dismiss the rest of the criteria in support of a ridiculous video.

You look like a fool here. You're showing how uneducated you are about this sport. Acting like Manny got robbed against Floyd, like he got robbed against Bradley.
                Watch a bit of the first video...it's entertaining. The loser who made it is saying pac landed punches that clearly missed and giving him credit for punches that floyd smothered, calling them hard shots and what not. Then half the punches floyd lands he gets all uppity and says they're illegal and not scoring blows lol. I stopped watching when he claimed that floyd hitting manny with his free hand in the clinch was "illegal" and weren't "scoring blows." His credibility went out the window right there imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by SOL27 View Post

Lol obviously grasping straws. You didn't watch the video.

Effective punching is first and foremost. This is boxing bud don't be stupid. Secondly ring generalship, Pac was pushing the action and pushing Floyd back for 12 rounds shows you who was in control and has command of the ring. As the video shows.

Thirdly, as you clearly didn't see the video. Pac landed more per round with clean and effective punches and ring generalship as video shows. So don't know what your talking about. No ring generalship?no defense? Pac was parrying Floyd's punches that clearly shows Floyd supposed shots that landed didn't because of effective defense. Floyd backing up from pac's stinging punches. Shows who owns the ring.

Ridiculous is you saying Pac landed only 3 in a round and had no defense and ring generalship. If you watched the video which obviously you did not. Pac landed more than that. More so, that Floyd lost the rounds.

Ridiculous lmao

# dispute it with facts

# time stamp it

# robbed
                  Last edited by Spoon23; 12-10-2015, 12:14 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                    Watch a bit of the first video...it's entertaining. The loser who made it is saying pac landed punches that clearly missed and giving him credit for punches that floyd smothered, calling them hard shots and what not. Then half the punches floyd lands he gets all uppity and says they're illegal and not scoring blows lol. I stopped watching when he claimed that floyd hitting manny with his free hand in the clinch was "illegal" and weren't "scoring blows." His credibility went out the window right there imo.
                    # time stamp it

# all bark

Comment

# time stamp it

# all bark
                      so you watched the whole fight in slow motion to find SOME way to prove pac won?

wow lol, ill never know what its like to feel so strong for another man like that

Comment

Working...
                      X