No announcement yet.

It Seems Like Pacquiao Knew He Should Take The Punch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It Seems Like Pacquiao Knew He Should Take The Punch

even when the punch was inches away Pacquiao knew it was coming and he just closed his eyes and "said im going get ktfo"

oh and look at the punch he was about to throw it's like he made it miss on purpose.

Happens all the Time in boxing.you see that punch coming only natural for them to close their eyes.

Comment

I think that's the punch he had landed earlier .....it looked exactly the same

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        Yeah that isn't the KO punch. Pacquiao dropped like a sack of bricks immediately after the KO punch landed

Comment

Originally posted by Android18 View Post
          even when the punch was inches away Pacquiao knew it was coming and he just closed his eyes and "said im going get ktfo"

oh and look at the punch he was about to throw it's like he made it miss on purpose.

The problem with Pacquiao is he has no defense and was overconfident and too aggressive he was fighting the perfect fight in the first round with the head movement and throwing one punch at a time confusing Marquez, but I think he gets bored and has ADD and wants to finish guys off face, Pacman lacks patience he fights very frantic and wants the ko bad, he said that Marquez never hit him hard in their three fights so he felt eh this guy won't hurt me, you know Pacman was too confident in his chin, he even closes his eyes here to brace for the punch and instead of putting his hands up he drops them multiple times in the fight, he was playing with fire and he got caught by a more powerful marquez, everyone thought Marquez would get destroyed in the third fight but were shocked how buff he was compared to when he fought Mayweather.

Pacman's chin is no longer the same, it finally cracked, and the first knockdown showed it, he would get hit by that same looping overhand right from Marquez over a hundred times and never fall or get hurt bad.

Check this he closes his eyes again, and JMM hits him with a powerful flush right hand, followed by a left hook snapping Pac's head sideways, and this left hook looks 100 times more powerful than the right hands JMM threw, he throws his entire weight into this and couldn't even drop Manny.

Comment

He saw the punch coming too late to do anything about it, so braced himself and turned his head away, which may not be what every boxer would do but is a basic human reaction. By the time he saw the punch it was too late as he was wide open to be hit.

Comment

That punch shot was right after Pac knocked him down. Made RJJ scream lol. As you can see he was able to brace for that punch at the last millisecond and did not go down, the one that KO'd him was the same exact punch but difference is he never saw that one coming.
              Last edited by TRTboy; 12-29-2012, 04:04 AM.

Comment

Pacquiao was feinting and threw a jab that Marquez was able to get outside of when he got knocked out. Pretty sure it wasn't this punch.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  I tried to verify but its hard to tell, it could be it because it was a right hook pac threw that JMM countered, its hard to tell though from the live angle.

Anyways while reviewing it, I took this screen a split second before the KO punch. Just looking at their positions and all of the leverage JMM got on that overhand right, it is not that surprising that Pac got KOed by this shot:

I mean really, getting KOed from the above shot doesnt mean Pac is shot, that his chin is gone or that JMM had to have been on peds. Just look at the punch, its a perfect counter with maximum leverage and pac coming forward into it.

Comment

no thats just how he fights wild and crazy

even when he landed that KO punch on hatton his eyes was closed...

Comment

Working...
                    X