No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hatton: Martinez Can Beat Mayweather, But Not Murray

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
    Floyd came out a while back and stated that he is willing to fight anyone from 154 on down. Why are his fanboys *****ing and moaning about something that Floyd himself said he's willing to do.
    Last time i checked 160 was over 154

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
      only seen Murray vs Sturm, don't know anything else about him
      expecting Martinez to win, but he's getting old and healing injuries
      Murray looked good vs Sturm, maybe he can win the fight
      Martinez isn't getting Floyd, why people keep talking about that?
      Because they want it

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
        Last time i checked 160 was over 154
        Sergio would fight him at 154 or below

Comment

Originally posted by RapidFire26 View Post
          Sergio would fight him at 154 or below
          Dont want to see Floyd fight a drained 37-38 year old sorry..if it aint at 160 it is pointless

Comment

Dont want to see Floyd fight a drained 37-38 year old sorry..if it aint at 160 it is pointless
            you wont see Floyd anyone that is a threat. Floyd done said so him self. It is not gonna happen. He will duck all threats i dont care what weight class it is!

"And of course, I'm probably not looking to fight six strong champions. I'm a lot older now, you know what I'm saying?" Floyd Mayweather!

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=542020

Comment

That is your opinion, which you are entitled to. Martinez says he can make 154 still and that he wants Floyd to give him time to lose weight in a healthy manner. If Floyd gives Sergio the time he wants then I have no problem. It would ultimately be Sergio's choice.

It could very well be that he would be perform below par, but we won't know until it happens. It is certainly more interesting to me than seeing Floyd fight someone like Alexander or even Canelo since he has not beaten a live body yet.

Comment

Originally posted by RapidFire26 View Post
                That is your opinion, which you are entitled to. Martinez says he can make 154 still and that he wants Floyd to give him time to lose weight in a healthy manner. If Floyd gives Sergio the time he wants then I have no problem. It would ultimately be Sergio's choice.

It could very well be that he would be perform below par, but we won't know until it happens. It is certainly more interesting to me than seeing Floyd fight someone like Alexander or even Canelo since he has not beaten a live body yet.
                Floyd did a great job of avoiding Pac until it was too late, and he'll do the same to Sergio. Floyd is the Obama of boxing: always misdirecting, stalling, and deflecting the points that matter to look better at all times.

Comment

The only chance Murray has is by KO if Sergio's leg problems stop his movement. I'm not saying it can't happen, John Stracy beat a wore out Jose Napoles, but if he does, just like Stracy, it won't last. I may be wrong, he might be able to hold it for a while at home, but first he has to beat Sergio in Argentina and I don't see that happening. If he couldn't get past Sturm, even if that was a bad decision, Sergio wins even if it takes a bad decision.

Comment

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
                    Martinez is not a realistic option for Mayweather cause he"s a Middleweight that fight will never happen
                    And that is the ONLY reason Martinez is favored , if he was a WW Floyd would beat him pretty easy , thats the bit Hatton said that conveniently never got into the print , the weights .

Comment

martinez by ko before the 5th rnd. easily.
                      ricky, too many punches to the head me thinks.

Comment

Working...
                      X