Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Vince McMahon racist?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There hasn't been a black wrestler that can pull the numbers. The Rock did so well because of his personality and how he was portrayed. Booker was another but he didn't have long lasting style or persona.

The WWE is an industry which thrives off its audience (largely white) of rednecks from south America and the chavs of the known world.

Unless there is a monkey doing good party tricks, they wouldn't be liking it. Times are changing nowso who knows what may come in the future. Maybe a thread about there being no Chinese WWE champion.

Comment

Ugly Tim, in the title thread African American.
      Booker T. Is heavyweight champ. I mean WWE Champion, not tag team or the likes.

Comment

Originally posted by led* View Post
        Ugly Tim, in the title thread African American.
        Booker T. Is heavyweight champ. I mean WWE Champion, not tag team or the likes.
        the rock is black so you fail.

and i am much, muuuuuuch, mucho, better looking than you.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
          There hasn't been a black wrestler that can pull the numbers. The Rock did so well because of his personality and how he was portrayed. Booker was another but he didn't have long lasting style or persona.

The WWE is an industry which thrives off its audience (largely white) of rednecks from south America and the chavs of the known world.

Unless there is a monkey doing good party tricks, they wouldn't be liking it. Times are changing nowso who knows what may come in the future. Maybe a thread about there being no Chinese WWE champion.
          Ricky Steamboat was an intercontinental champ I believe and headlined a Wrestlemania with the late great Macho Man Randy Savage.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
            Ricky Steamboat was an intercontinental champ I believe and headlined a Wrestlemania with the late great Macho Man Randy Savage.
            yeah but he was from Hawaii.

Tito Santana.

Mexican

--even though it was only intercontinental. ARRIBA!

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
              yeah but he was from Hawaii.

Tito Santana.

Mexican

--even though it was only intercontinental. ARRIBA!
              Same difference. I kid I kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                Same difference. I kid I kid.
                reeeeported!

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post

I wonder why those guys are such an avid fans of wrestling when we all know its fake. Who cares if from time to time a black wrestler win a championship. If there are villains and cheaters who win, why not a black one?

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                  the rock is black so you fail.

and i am much, muuuuuuch, mucho, better looking than you.
                  You have seen my picture bro. Admit it, I am the brown version of David Beckham.

Comment

Led is just mad because of the lack of Asian wrestlers. Yokozuna wasn't even Japanese.

Comment

Lol, is The Rock black? I thought he was Samoan, or Hawaiian?

I guess he does appear to maybe have a black parent, or grandparent.

I remember HARLEM HEAT baby! Or wait, that was WCW, wasn't it? That was the best days of wrestling - the early to late 90's when you had both WCW, and WWF.

I stopped watching around 2000 or so. . . So I'm clueless about what's happened in the past decade and a half.

Comment

Working...
                      X