Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maccarinelli nears shock title fight with WBA light heavyweight champion Braehmer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maccarinelli nears shock title fight with WBA light heavyweight champion Braehmer

Glass chin Enzo is apparently close to securing a shot at WBA light-heavyweight champ Juerghen Braehmer. Would be his first title fight since that brutal KO loss v Haye at cruiserweight in 2008.

Discuss...

An interesting point, didn't know this about him in the ams...

German Braehmer, 35, also the former WBO champion, is one of the more beatable champions in a division that also features the dangerous Adonis Stevenson and Sergey Kovalev, as well as Bernard Hopkins. As an amateur, he twice defeated Ricky Hatton and once Carl Froch.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/box...-Braehmer.html

WTF?
    Also it's dailymail

Comment

Can Maccarinelli make 175?

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        Can Maccarinelli make 175?
        I believe he is the EBU champ at lhw currently

Maccarinelli is like the euro version of zab judah,, guys with 9 lives in boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          I believe he is the EBU champ at lhw currently

Maccarinelli is like the euro version of zab judah,, guys with 9 lives in boxing
          He has certainly looked killed on a couple of occasions. Alexander Frenkel comes to mind.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
            WTF?
            Also it's dailymail
            They aren't too bad for boxing, been saying Floyd will fight Khan for a long time, their chief boxing writer is ok too.

Comment

I'm just thinking - should we really be surprised? This is the WBA after all...

Comment

Originally posted by PainfromUkraine View Post
                They aren't too bad for boxing, been saying Floyd will fight Khan for a long time, their chief boxing writer is ok too.
                Evidently they're some kind of rumor site

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                  Evidently they're some kind of rumor site
                  I think it could well be legit man, just checked his twitter and he's even put his description as:

Enzo Maccarinelli
                  @theRealEnzoMac
                  Soon to be light heavyweight boxing champion, of the world! For press or sponsorship - Neil Navarra at teamenzomac@live.co.uk #iwontbackdown
                  Swansea, South Wales

https://twitter.com/theRealEnzoMac

We will have to see, but again as I say, it's the WBA so no real surprise...

Comment

Originally posted by PainfromUkraine View Post
                    I think it could well be legit man, just checked his twitter and he's even put his description as:

Enzo Maccarinelli
                    @theRealEnzoMac
                    Soon to be light heavyweight boxing champion, of the world! For press or sponsorship - Neil Navarra at teamenzomac@live.co.uk #iwontbackdown
                    Swansea, South Wales

https://twitter.com/theRealEnzoMac

We will have to see, but again as I say, it's the WBA so no real surprise...
                    Oh.....ewww.... He gets knocked out late

Comment

Working...
                    X