No announcement yet.

ti feel sick to my stomach and im embarrassed to call my self a fan of boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paul Williams post fight:

smsmshmsmmsshhssmhssssmsmsmmsm close fight smsmshsssmssmsmsmsmmsmssmsmsmsms thought i won smshmsmsmsmsmmsmsmsmsmss he said i was losing to give me motivation msmsmsmsmsmsmsmsmsmsmmsmsmsmmsms sergio martinez msmsmsmssmsmshssmsmsms

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
      that was an eliminator fight, that was going to set him up for a title shot.
      Was it really? For what organization? Boxrec usually mentions when fights are title eliminator fights, but it doesn't say anything.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
        Was it really? For what organization? Boxrec usually mentions when fights are title eliminator fights, but it doesn't say anything.
        maybe I'm mistaken but I could have sworn the HBO crew said that.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
          how do I know lara will get what he deserves? who's going to want to fight him? that was an eliminator fight, that was going to set him up for a title shot. With that loss, maybe HBO is kind enough to give him another date but who will step in? He'll probably end up on Friday Night fights. it's a huge set back. And a victory over williams is a huge accomplishment on his resume, that's gone, no matter how many people know he won.
          You're right about the scalp on his resume, but Erislandy will get a shot soon enough. I'm pretty confident about that. Besides, this was a major step up for Lara; he probably needs a couple of more fights to be ready for fighters who are a little fresher than P. Will.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin O'Leary View Post

smsmshmsmmsshhssmhssssmsmsmmsm close fight smsmshsssmssmsmsmsmmsmssmsmsmsms thought i won smshmsmsmsmsmmsmsmsmsmss he said i was losing to give me motivation msmsmsmsmsmsmsmsmsmsmmsmsmsmmsms sergio martinez msmsmsmssmsmshssmsmsms
            I'm sure he said "you know what i'm saying" somewhere in there.

Comment

yea bro this sh it made me sick to my stomach too fk boxing right now!!!!! p wil is finished

Comment

Originally posted by Rich Loc Jr View Post
                I'm sure he said "you know what i'm saying" somewhere in there.
                oops

EDIT

smsmshmsmmsshhssmhssssmsmsmmsm you know what im saying it was a close fight smsmshsssmssmsmsmsmmsmssmsmsmsms thought i won you know what im sayin? smshmsmsmsmsmmsmsmsmsmss he said i was losing to give me motivation you know what im sayin? msmsmsmsmsmsmsmsmsmsmmsmsmsmmsms sergio martinez msmsmsmssmsmshssmsmsms hey max you KNOW WHAT IM SAYIN?

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                  Excellent point! lol Hadn't really thought about it until your post! It's just nuts....
                  Yea I mean think about it. Many times we here the word "robbery", it's thrown around way too much. I try not to use it because most robberies aren't robberies just close fights that could have gone either way.

This fight was one fighter getting beaten to the point where the announcers thought it should have been stopped at one point and then that guy gets the decision.

Amazing, the corruption in boxing is staggering.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                    I don't think I have ever seen a fight in which I thought it should have been stopped and the guy gets the decision.

This was terrible and is there any coincidence that Al Haymon and his two twin baby face look alikes were there?
                    That's not Al Haymon, it's his right hand man whose name escapes me at the moment.

Comment

Dan Rafael "tweets": Just ran into Paul Williams at Caesars. By himself, drinking a soda, dark glasses, stitched up eye. Tough night for sure.

Doesn't sound like a guy feeling good about a hard-earned victory....

Comment

Working...
                      X