• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post

Pacquiao has had 3 24/7's.

Cotto-Pac
    Hatton-Pac
    Oscar-Pac

Margarito-Pac will be the 4th.
    Thats nice, but they created it for Floyd to get him out of the 300k buy range.

Comment

Originally posted by rommel357 View Post
      I would love to see Cotto woop Floyd's a$$. The only problem with that if it happens, the we can all totally forget about Floyd vs Manny. It would lose value if and when Cotto beat Floyd.
      600k on Mayweather.

Comment

What happen to Flyod not thinking about boxing? Seems to me that a Pac fight Flyod dont want any part of, but a Cotto fight there all over, even flying to PR to get fight done? WTF? Can you say pathetic?

Comment

Originally posted by Akira Fudo View Post
          I'm really not trying to hear this.

Anyway, If Cotto buys out, I'll be happy for him.
          This^^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by yevskiy426 View Post
            I mean what bad did Arum do to Cotto.

I dont understand what you mean by that comment. You mean that he still supports Marg even though he most likely used Plaster against Cotto?

Yes.

1. He fed Cotto to Foreman hoping Foreman would win.

2. He backs Marg even when he was suspended.

3. He trying hard as hell to give Marg the biggest payday of his career over Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by V-3 View Post
              This^^^^^^^^
              Its better than him on vacation.

Comment

Originally posted by yevskiy426 View Post
                Funny how before DLH he was in the 300K area.
                Funny how every fighter Floyd fights in PPV have their highest PPV numbers with him.

Gatti, Judah, Baldomir, Dea La Hoya, Hatton, Marquez, Mosley..All of them have their highest PPV numbers with Floyd Mayweather. It's no coincidence. It takes two.

Comment

good for cotto. **** ARUM

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post

Yes.

1. He fed Cotto to Foreman hoping Foreman would win.

2. He backs Marg even when he was suspended.

3. He trying hard as hell to give Marg the biggest payday of his career over Cotto.
                    I, to this day, don't and will never ffcuking understand Bob Arums unwavering loyalty to margarito after he got caught cheating. I will never understand that. And this guy battered another stablemate with bricks in his gloves. wow...I've always like Cotto, but I believe Margarito took something from him that night he will never get back.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      The richest fights Cotto could have been in was DLH, Mayweather and Hatton. But Arum's crooked ass only gave him Mosley, and some in-house fights like Brickarito, an unknown Clottey, and raped him for his belt at 145.

If Cotto would have been a free agent/different promotional company in 06-present he would have fought those 3 I mentioned and would have been like 30-40million dollars richer.
                      DLH wasnt WW anymore.
                      May retired right at Cottos Prime
                      And HAtton, really?

Arum gave Cotto 3 top 5 P4P guys in Marg, Mosley and Pac. Only fighter he didnt get was Floyd because he was retired.

Comment

Working...
                      X