No announcement yet.

Rogelio

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rogelio

I was driving to lunch thinking.... theres no way i can only like black fighters... so i went into deep thought in the middle of traffic... and finally found my answer....

Jose Luis Castillo...

I love Castillo... and was definitely sad when he lost a few months ago on WNF... and I also think he beat Floyd FOR REAL in the first fight...

So pee on you.

Also Im tryin to goto Cotto Marg II at MSG and Vazquez marquez is my 2nd fav trilogy of all time...

Oh yeah and Andre Berto isn't black...... he's Haitian

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
    I was driving to lunch thinking.... theres no way i can only like black fighters... so i went into deep thought in the middle of traffic... and finally found my answer....

Jose Luis Castillo...

I love Castillo... and was definitely sad when he lost a few months ago on WNF... and I also think he beat Floyd FOR REAL in the first fight...

So pee on you.

Also Im tryin to goto Cotto Marg II at MSG and Vazquez marquez is my 2nd fav trilogy of all time...

Oh yeah and Andre Berto isn't black...... he's Haitian
    Haitian = Black

Comment

u guys used to be nice E-PARTNERS?? what happened... lets just relax... and keep it clean!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Rizorito View Post
        Haitian = Black
        hence the laughing face

Comment

*****, you had to go into DEEP thought to figure out if you only like black fighters or not? hahah your a fool for that one

Comment

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
            u guys used to be nice E-PARTNERS?? what happened... lets just relax... and keep it clean!!!
            dude i never started with him.... he realized one day that i might only like black fighters and seems to have this deep seeded emotion about me

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
              *****, you had to go into DEEP thought to figure out if you only like black fighters or not? hahah your a fool for that one
              hahahaha..... i know right

Comment

hence the laughing face
                it's rolling face

are you still comin to MIA in march? i'll be sure to direct you to all-black strip clubs.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Rizorito View Post
                  it's rolling face

are you still comin to MIA in march? i'll be sure to direct you to all-black strip clubs.
                  lol..... im not sure but i hope so...

Comment

lol..... im not sure but i hope so...
                    cool mang, black gold here we come!

Comment

Working...
                    X