Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paulie Malignaggi Fighting on Taylor-Froch Undercard?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kev183 View Post
    Yeah, I was rooting for Paulie. It was depressing.
    i can imagine,not sure why anyone would root 4 paulie though,u must really hate hatton

Comment

Originally posted by GreatJoe View Post
      punk ass copied my sig
      Hahah I had it before you but I'll take it down if you'd like to be only person with that pic.

Comment

Originally posted by egreezy View Post
        Hahah I had it before you but I'll take it down if you'd like to be only person with that pic.
        Did you hell.

Na man, I don't mind.

More support for the fight the better, It's not even getting shown in the U.K as it is.

Comment

Originally posted by british_fan View Post
          i can imagine,not sure why anyone would root 4 paulie though,u must really hate hatton
          No Ricky Hatton is one of my faves Lol read my sig I have Hatton over Pac.

Comment

No Ricky Hatton is one of my faves Lol read my sig I have Hatton over Pac.
            really i have him beating pac aswell will be a very hard night 4 both fighters though im so excited about it

Comment

Outside of Taylor-Froch, Green-De Leon, and Forrest-LeHoullier. The card is shaping out to look pretty deep. Dominick Guinn vs. Johnnie White @ HW.
              And Paulie Malignaggi, Johnathan Nelson, Tyson Fury, and Danny O'Connor against TBA's. I'm crossing my fingers that Carlos Quintana can hop on this card.
              if all them names there appear on that card i'll be very impressed, although we're going to have to watch it over here on a internet stream because there not showing it on tv here, froch hasn't got a big enough name here yet really

Comment

Originally posted by british_fan View Post
                really i have him beating pac aswell will be a very hard night 4 both fighters though im so excited about it
                It can be a tough fight for both but I have a gut feeling that Hatton will make it look real easy. Paulie is very quick and you saw how Hatton handled him pretty easy. Fans argue that Pacquiaos speed will be too much for Hatton, exactly what they said for Malignaggi and you saw how that turned out, although Pac is overall better than Paulie.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatJoe View Post
                  Did you hell.

Na man, I don't mind.

More support for the fight the better, It's not even getting shown in the U.K as it is.
                  Was there a legit reason for no television station buying the fight? I would boycott. petition or do something it just doesn't seem right

Comment

It can be a tough fight for both but I have a gut feeling that Hatton will make it look real easy. Paulie is very quick and you saw how Hatton handled him pretty easy. Fans argue that Pacquiaos speed will be too much for Hatton, exactly what they said for Malignaggi and you saw how that turned out, although Pac is overall better than Paulie.
                    ye i dont think we should compare them 2 much as pacquios footwork is a lot better but hatton can cut the ring off against anyone its why he wins fights

Comment

Was there a legit reason for no television station buying the fight? I would boycott. petition or do something it just doesn't seem right
                      im very surpised aswell,froch may not be that great but is exciting and good 2 watch,despite being a d**k

Comment

Working...
                      X