Collapse
No announcement yet.

"BadBoyPeenoy" is everything BUT bad..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "BadBoyPeenoy" is everything BUT bad..

The second guy to put me on ignore...

lol The first time I was takin off another guys thread was with some Dominican. Dumb'in' a' can...hence..n*ggas are dumb and born on a small island the size of a can???

Nah I understood why those dumb'in'a'cans tried to shut me off, their people are weak, but some random "peenoy" ???

lol You lil ass ching chang chaows, why you mad? You got ONE guy to represent you and he's been smashin our old guys and you still dont wanna see me?????????

lol Alot of you nobodies are more sensitive then I thought

lol Boxingscene is a lil too rough for the ching chang chaowz

Comment

tell us more about jeffrey resto being like tito trinidad...the racist act is played out...you're funnier when you pretend to know about boxing

Comment

F@gtoypeenoy is a ******.

Comment

i've been following the thing this badboypeenay has been saying and it all cracks me up, concepcion is nothing more then a overhyped bum and he claims he can hang with the best (luevano, lopez, etc) because he doesnt train in a specific gym that has all of their fighters losing their big fights..

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
            tell us more about jeffrey resto being like tito trinidad...the racist act is played out...you're funnier when you pretend to know about boxing
            lol Shuttt the **** up you sissy. It's not like I called him a ch*nk or some ****. I'm just ****in with him, I mean who the **** puts someone on ignore over the internet anyway? You know how lame that **** is lmfao

As for Resto, I said I understood why Ortiz thought he was expecting another Trinidad when he fought Resto, but he didn't say Trinidad. He said he was expecting another Diego Corrales, and if your dumb blind ass has ever seen a Resto highlight...you'd know the guy was able to bang and you'd know why this was expected to be a step up for Ortiz. You dumb blind f$#%.

So just be a pal and just go right ahead and shut the f$#% up. lol You suck and your name sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by *Dinamita View Post
              i've been following the thing this badboypeenay has been saying and it all cracks me up, concepcion is nothing more then a overhyped bum and he claims he can hang with the best (luevano, lopez, etc) because he doesnt train in a specific gym that has all of their fighters losing their big fights..
              lol True, alot of their fans are a little "weird"

Comment

What's wrong with putting posters on ignore? I have badboypeenoy on ignore. Just coz he's full of ****. Imagine me putting a pinoy on ignore rather than annoying mexicans like you, ferocity and Xcaret tells you how that dumbass peenoy is lower than whale ****.

Comment

Originally posted by MaYaN_SuN View Post
                  The second guy to put me on ignore...

lol The first time I was takin off another guys thread was with some Dominican. Dumb'in' a' can...hence..n*ggas are dumb and born on a small island the size of a can???

Nah I understood why those dumb'in'a'cans tried to shut me off, their people are weak, but some random "peenoy" ???

lol You lil ass ching chang chaows, why you mad? You got ONE guy to represent you and he's been smashin our old guys and you still dont wanna see me?????????

lol Alot of you nobodies are more sensitive then I thought
                  Keep your racism in NSB please.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                    What's wrong with putting posters on ignore? I have badboypeenoy on ignore. Just coz he's full of ****. Imagine me putting a pinoy on ignore rather than annoying mexicans like you, ferocity and Xcaret tells you how that dumbass peenoy is lower than whale ****.
                    Thats cause youre a ****in idiot too lmao..

I mean the only time someone puts you on ignore is if the **** your sayin is hittin home. It's annoying to say the least, especially when you see someone sayin some stupid **** and you want to comment on it

Comment

Working...
                    X