Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you believe any of the 9/11 conspiracy theories?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
      It's not about conspiracies today, it's about a thorough independent investigation never been carried out. Watch the documentary 'zero' all of you sheep people and wake the fuck up. Too many unanswered questions and loose ends. Do your research instead of remaining the spoon fed pigs you are.
      You're a moron.

Originally posted by Weltschmerz
      Well that's what's never been investigated. Never. Nothing is clear. Too many loose ends. Are you part of the sheep flock, up there in little Skagen?
      Oh I see. That's fascinating, you flatly deny the obvious evidence of what happened stating explicitly that the "official story" (anyone who uses this phrase is a moron, see above) is completely false, but you haven't even got the faintest idea of what really happen really?

Or are you just too cowardly to put it into words because every theory of what "really" happened has been total dick?

God, you're a moron.

Comment

• "Don't believe what you are told!!!!!"

But believe everything you see in some ****ty video

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          What is it that doesn't hold water?

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
            Bumped for weltschmerz.
            Bumped for you back, hence our recent conversation. Please do not lock/delete this one, then. An existing, legit thread.

Comment

• [QUOTE=squealpiggy;13212601] You're a moron.

Great argument

Oh I see. That's fascinating, you flatly deny the obvious evidence of what happened stating explicitly that the "official story" (anyone who uses this phrase is a moron, see above) is completely false, but you haven't even got the faintest idea of what really happen really?

Or are you just too cowardly to put it into words because every theory of what "really" happened has been total dick? God, you're a moron.
              The official story is the conspiracy, that's the whole point. I have ideas, plenty of them. First and foremost that it was a false flag operation, to initiate attacks in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Comment

• No. The attacks were committed by a group of Muslim extremists.

Comment

• i believe that the US government knew more about it than they let on. I fail to believe that they helped orchestrate the attack though.

Comment

• Yes. How is this a question

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                      No. The attacks were committed by a group of Muslim extremists.
                      From a laptop in Afghanistan? Passport found on a street in NYC? No footage of the "plane" that hit the Pentagon?

Building 7? How did that fall?

Comment

Working...
                      X