Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "official" weed appreciation thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
    Common core mang. Get wid the times.
    I have no idea what the **** you talking bout still... Oh well

Comment

• Does anyone here use marijuana for anxiety?

I believe I have both generalized anxiety and social anxiety and the only drugs used to treat these disorders are ones riddled with side effects that I'd rather not deal with.

I recently moved from NY to SoCal where the weed culture is much more appreciated and laid back. I personally have only smoked weed once when I was a teen and I don't remember any of it. I just remember it wasn't a negative experience. I believe it was an Indica that I smoked but I can't remember.

Fast forward to today now living in SoCal, you can literally get a medical marijuana doctor's recommendation online in less than 5 minutes and then have different strains delivered to your house in less than an hour. I never thought it would have been that easy!

Comment

• Also, the reason I suspect MMJ will help with my anxiety is that within a week of moving here, I landed a job that pays well but is very stressful and anxiety provoking. Often times, I have many eyes on me and me only judging my performance. This of course, would be an anxiety trigger for anyone, but for me it's even worse. I get on the verge of having a full blown panic attack!

After I had mentioned this to a coworker, he handed me a pot brownie that he personally makes. He told me to eat half and see how it made me feel. I did what he said, but instead of half I hate the whole thing because, well, thug life I guess. About 1.5 to 2 hours later it made me feel awesome! I was stoned out of my mind but still able to function at work without people being able to tell. All of the sudden those hundreds of eyes staring at me didn't bother me as much. And everything seemed to be in slow motion and it was a very nice experience! And the best part was how long it lasted in my system! I was high all the way home and TV shows became even funnier than before. Oh and the best part? I fell asleep so easily. That's usually a big problem for me!

Comment

• Still waiting on Texas to legalize. What's taking them so long.

Comment

• What do you guys prefer to smoke out of?

Bong, joint, blunt, pipes, vapes?

What is the least harmful way to consume cannabis?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
              What do you guys prefer to smoke out of?

Bong, joint, blunt, pipes, vapes?

What is the least harmful way to consume cannabis?
              an 8 inch bong thats been rinsed with water.`
              one of the proper ways to smoke a bong is as soon as the bong fills up with smoke you take your finger off the carberator hole and shotgun it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
                Also, the reason I suspect MMJ will help with my anxiety is that within a week of moving here, I landed a job that pays well but is very stressful and anxiety provoking. Often times, I have many eyes on me and me only judging my performance. This of course, would be an anxiety trigger for anyone, but for me it's even worse. I get on the verge of having a full blown panic attack!

After I had mentioned this to a coworker, he handed me a pot brownie that he personally makes. He told me to eat half and see how it made me feel. I did what he said, but instead of half I hate the whole thing because, well, thug life I guess. About 1.5 to 2 hours later it made me feel awesome! I was stoned out of my mind but still able to function at work without people being able to tell. All of the sudden those hundreds of eyes staring at me didn't bother me as much. And everything seemed to be in slow motion and it was a very nice experience! And the best part was how long it lasted in my system! I was high all the way home and TV shows became even funnier than before. Oh and the best part? I fell asleep so easily. That's usually a big problem for me!

Comment

• Could we merge the Drunk Lang with the Weed App thread?
                  Something like the Drunk & High Lang?

Maybe not have so many stickies in the lounge.

Comment

• Hypothetically. If you were gonna grow your own weed. What strain would you grow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                      Hypothetically. If you were gonna grow your own weed. What strain would you grow.

I'd go with the white/black widow.Naughty as **** that strain Chief,you'll enjoy.

Comment

Working...
                      X