Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Povetkin Tests Positive For Banned Substance, Fight in Jeopardy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right... I think it's about time he gets slammed with a life ban.

Comment

Why has this been reported by VADA and the WBC after the weigh-in, 12 hours before the fight?

I don't trust VADA, nor the We Be Crooks.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
        He got busted for DMAA which is a stimulant quite similar to meldonium. Both of them were "grey area" PEDs for a long time.

Ostarine is an estrogen blocker though. Not much grey area. Really stupid move by Povetkin.
        you're trolling dimethyamylamine (which is what stiverne was caught with) is found in over the counter energy drinks and supplements till this day at your local drug store. it's main use is to help with fatigue and weight. stervirn took a off the counter dietary (look it up, it's called super pharm at your local walgreens if u want to buy some) povitkin took meldonium. a drug in which is not found in any over the counter store & u will have to go to someone who specializes in anabolic steriods just to obtain it. not to mention ostarine is as dirty that one can get.......

the guy is a full on juice head & u are still making excuses for him? saying that "SUPERPHARM" is the same as meldonium? MUAHAHAHAHA first thing. go back to school dude. 2nd thing lose your bias.......

Comment

First time was bad, second time is unacceptable - this guy just doesn't learn his lesson. Ban him for life, the fans don't deserve this shEt.

Comment

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
            you're trolling dimethyamylamine (which is what stiverne was caught with) is found in over the counter energy drinks and supplements till this day at your local drug store. it's main use is to help with fatigue and weight. stervirn took a off the counter dietary (look it up, it's called super pharm at your local walgreens if u want to buy some) povitkin took meldonium. a drug in which is not found in any over the counter store & u will have to go to someone who specializes in anabolic steriods just to obtain it. not to mention ostarine is as dirty that one can get.......

the guy is a full on juice head & u are still making excuses for him? saying that "SUPERPHARM" is the same as meldonium? MUAHAHAHAHA first thing. go back to school dude. 2nd thing lose your bias.......
            Ostarine is a PED and can be purchased over-the-counter as well. Whether something is OTC has no relation to whether its performance-enhancing. Meldonium was widely available in Europe too, until last year.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/2223344...&ul_noapp=true

I am definitely not the blind one here. DMAA and meldonium are very similar, grey area workout stimulants. Meldonium was legal for almost 50 years while they argued about whether it was more potent than caffeine. About the biggest difference between them is region of popularity.

Ostarine is totally different. Is an estrogen blocker and clear PED. I don't know what Povetkin was thinking.

I am being fair on both counts. The meldonium case was bull**** and Povetkin's levels were way below the limit. WBC prematurely postponed the bout then had to scapegoat someone after Wilder pulled out (I'm not blaming Wilder himself).

Ostarine however is a PED. Cut and dry.

I get that you're black and your whole account revolves around your blackness and I don't even have a problem with it. But your argument here makes no sense on a chemistry level.

Note that I'm not even defending Povetkin's current situation but the fact that I think meldonium isn't a scary PED much worse than DMAA (when it just isn't) somehow upsets you.
            Last edited by ////; 12-17-2016, 03:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
              Stiverne failed too..he is a cheater aswell
              u can look at it that way........but Stiverne got popped for superpharm (A energy drink from walgreens)

meanwhile povitkin is sticking needles up his buttocks injecting full blown riods.

also people are hilarious "why did povetkin riod knowing that he failed a test already, is he that stupid?" simple. his fans came to his aid and told him he was in the right, russia defended his actions. even his boxing fans in america & canada (such as freedom) defended him... so theres no motivation to change.

this is what happens when u defend buffoonery simply due to someones skin or nationality. it's like defending a serial killer because of his skin. it's ret@rded......but this is how low some of these boxing fans have gotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                Why has this been reported by VADA and the WBC after the weigh-in, 12 hours before the fight?

I don't trust VADA, nor the We Be Crooks.
                Why won't you trust them? VADA > RUSADA

Comment

Originally posted by flem1 View Post
                  Why won't you trust them? VADA > RUSADA
                  I think politics and propaganda aside, RUSADA is more trustworthy.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
                    Benefits of Ostarine MK-2866 can give you: Increased lean mass gains
                    Better strength
                    More endurance
                    Joint healing abilities
                    Anabolic (even at doses as low as 3 mg)
                    Well dang, I need some of that! And it should be standard meds for the elderly.
                    LOL

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                      hes a ****in bum he needs peds and even with them he is a bum, why do people actually think hes decent enough to consider as a serious opponent?? we all saw what clit did to him
                      The Wlad fight was over 3 years ago, his only loss, and he's improved since then. So his talent isn't in question. It's his meds use that is. And yes, he needs to get that issue squared away if he wants to continue boxing pro.

Comment

Working...
                      X