Is this the most heartless c*nt you've ever seen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lullaby View Post
    or maybe he got stuck in the tracks??
    Possible but unlikely. He moved about twenty feet along the edge of the plaftorm before he was hit and didn't seem to be trying to free himself. I think he was offing himself.

That spinny-round action is not unusual with subway suicides. Which, by the way, happen more than you'd think.

Comment

Dang..... now to counter that, watch this

Comment

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
        Dang..... now to counter that, watch this

Yeah can't compare the 2 videos, I saw hardly handful of people in the OP's video.

Comment

I think it's pointless trying to label anything on anyone here.
          He doesn't look trapped though.
          Would be an unusual suicide in the manner he walked across to the other side etc
          I've got more questions than answers

Comment

Originally posted by Funky_Monk View Post
            I think it's pointless trying to label anything on anyone here.
            He doesn't look trapped though.
            Would be an unusual suicide in the manner he walked across to the other side etc
            I've got more questions than answers
            I don't know. He sees the train coming, crosses to be in front of it, stops, hesitates, goes to the edge like he's having second thoughts, doesn't climb up, thinks again and then stays at the edge and turns into a spinner.

Which is what the transit workers call jumpers who get caught between the train and the platform.

Comment

3rd world countries tbh, they don't respect life.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post

I don't know. He sees the train coming, crosses to be in front of it, stops, hesitates, goes to the edge like he's having second thoughts, doesn't climb up, thinks again and then stays at the edge and turns into a spinner.

Which is what the transit workers call jumpers who get caught between the train and the platform.
                There is a fair gap between him starting and his train arriving. I don't know enough about it but I'd have thought more were instantaneous.

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                3rd world countries tbh, they don't respect life.
                In a thread about heartlessness you condem a vast part of the world. You honestly saying if some crazy went on the tracks on the subway loads would run to help!?! It's a dangerous scenario as others have commented.

Comment

Working...
                X