Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever had any type of Surgery ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever had any type of Surgery ?

On what did you need surgery on and why ?

How long did it take you to get back to normal ?

I've had knee surgery (ACL) on my left knee...I have two screws from left to right and one going down also damaged some cartilage...
    Playing basketball Senior year in school went up for a layup and someone challenged me from the other team add I went up my body landed facing one way and my knee facing the opposite way...I felt a snap and went down in incredible pain...I remember getting picked up from the ground and my leg from the knee down was to just dragging on the ground...

(took me about one month to take my first steps, three months to walk almost normal)

I also had a Vasectomy done a year ago...I have three kids so my wife was going to get surgery so I stepped up to the plate and told her I get it done instead of you...I heard you go in on Friday morning and by Monday you back to work...the odds of your body reacting to it in a bad way are slim so I did it why was that for I was in bed for a month and my manhood was something from a horror movie...I'm back to normal now but I wouldn't wish that pain on my worst enemy...

(I was back to work in a month)

The full boat on my shoulder. They were able to re-attach everything.

I never had the nerve to get Vasectomy, so I got my dog one.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
      The full boat on my shoulder. They were able to re-attach everything.

I never had the nerve to get Vasectomy, so I got my dog one.
      poor animals they always get it

Comment

Like 10 surgeries on my right hand.

Comment

I got my wisdom teeth pulled

Comment

I had my tounsels removed because they were infected.
            Plus there was a boil growing behind the right one at the size of a golfball. They told me that when they popped that bad boy in surgery, it sprayed out of my mouth and hit the surgeon. I was 14 at the time and the first thing I said when I woke was: "Im a happy kid", then I had ALL THE ICECREAM I COULD EAT

Comment

Damn vasectomy is that bad ehh?

Comment

i'd never get a vasectomy, i have a hernia operation from when i was 5

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                  Damn vasectomy is that bad ehh?
                  I think he had a fcked up doctor my pops had one when i was a kid and he was back to work 2 days later.

Comment

2 c-sections 800+ stitches between them and oral surgery to have my wisdom teeth out, which resulted in my jaw being dislocated, put back into place and 24 stitches in my poor little mouth.

Comment

Working...
                    X