No announcement yet.

Tommy Morrison ALLBOXING247 radio interview 10-

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tommy Morrison ALLBOXING247 radio interview 10-

All the questions you guys asked were answered! Check out my show tonight, guests - Abner Mares, Devon Alexander

PART 1

PART 2

Hey Tommy, have you tried to apply for a boxing license in the states of Nevada, NY, CA or NJ? If not, why?...

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      Hey Tommy, have you tried to apply for a boxing license in the states of Nevada, NY, CA or NJ? If not, why?...
      Im pretty sure he has, got denied though

Comment

Did you ask him my question rating the Klits and today's HWs against the best of his era? (Bowe, Holyfield, Ruddock, etc.)

Comment

Also, did he use to slur that much?

Sounds like a drunken Axl Rose.

Comment

Originally posted by mariobrotherpr View Post
            Also, did he use to slur that much?

Sounds like a drunken Axl Rose.
            Yeah check out part 1, im pretty sure i asked him then

I definitley asked him though, so check out Part 2 if its not in Part 1

Comment

this dude has HIV and he thinks he can come back and make some noise ?

what a broke motherf....

Comment

Originally posted by LeTombeur View Post
                this dude has HIV and he thinks he can come back and make some noise ?

what a broke motherf....
                He's looked horrible in his last 2 comeback fights in 2008 and 2007, we'll see lol

He also is expecting people to buy a internet PPV the same night as Williams-Martinez 2 LOL

Comment

Originally posted by ALLBOXING247 View Post
                  He's looked horrible in his last 2 comeback fights in 2008 and 2007, we'll see lol

He also is expecting people to buy a internet PPV the same night as Williams-Martinez 2 LOL
                  yeah, I've seen him, he knocked out some bum once and was totally out of breath after a few rounds of action for the interview, poor guy was gasping for air

Comment

Originally posted by LeTombeur View Post
                    yeah, I've seen him, he knocked out some bum once and was totally out of breath after a few rounds of action for the interview, poor guy was gasping for air
                    yeah i saw that interview, 1 and a half round fight and he was gassed out

Comment

Working...
                    X