Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forget about Canelo vs Cotto. I want to see GGG vs Cotto and GGG vs Canelo.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
    People bump threads all the time. Especially when similar ones have been made

I have always wanted to post this in case someone hates on my thread

lol nice, GO HAWKS!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
      lol nice, GO HAWKS!!
      I have met Marshawn Lynch before. He's a good dude. From the Bay area.

I'm a charger fan who lives in raider territory and I can't stand either the Whiners or the Raiders. But if there is one team I hate above all other teams, It is the New England Patriots. I am glad Marshawn got a ring. Now I have to post a sentence to make this post relevant to the thread.

VS GGG canelos face would look much worse than this

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
        I have met Marshawn Lynch before. He's a good dude. From the Bay area.

I'm a charger fan who lives in raider territory and I can't stand either the Whiners or the Raiders. But if there is one team I hate above all other teams, It is the New England Patriots. I am glad Marshawn got a ring. Now I have to post a sentence to make this post relevant to the thread.

VS GGG canelos face would look much worse than this
        LOL GGG is going up to SMW soon doe.

Yeah im from Washington, i'm not much of a football fan but i jumped on the seahawks bandwagon haha "DONT YOU EVER TALK ABOUT ME"

Comment

Yeah im from Washington, i'm not much of a football fan but i jumped on the seahawks bandwagon haha "DONT YOU EVER TALK ABOUT ME"
          GGG has options from 154 all the way to 168. He can do Mayweather at 154, but that is not happening, He could fight Canelo at 154 or 160, He can fight cotto at 160, He can fight Ward and Chavez JR at 168.

He beats all theses names listed Except he does not beat Ward and He does not beat Mayweather.

Comment

GGG needs cotto to open the gate for him to become a PPV Star.

Comment

Canelo vs Cotto no doubt. GGG is a big guy let him fight people like him

Comment

GGG would kill both of them. Let Cotto and Canelo fight each other so both could fight another day. GGG should take on the 160 lbers and perhaps have a couple of fights at 168.

Comment

Why are people trying so hard for the Cotto - Canelo fight NOT to happen?

ridiculous!
                  Last edited by Puya; 07-23-2014, 11:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X