No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rios: I'd Fight Angel in a Parking Lot, Danny in The Ring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    Bum Bum Rios is an even bigger **** talker than Angel but at least Angel is funny with it.

He wants to fight Angel in a parking lot lol we've already seen Rios get KTFO by some 8st little kid in a Street fight. I think Angel would definitely kick his overrated ass.
    Originally posted by Rox View Post
    Wasnt there a video of Rios getting his ass kicked at a party?lol.. I wouldnt be surprised if Angel beats him up
    Post it here

Comment

Make It Happen!

This fight would be fuckin' great!

The build up to the fight would be hysterical too.

If Rios' chin can take Danny's left hook I can see Rios knocking Danny's ass out. Sure, Danny displays more boxing fundamentals but Rios' perseverance and non-stop pressure will make it difficult for Danny to land that left hook effectively. Also, Danny's foot work is not as good as Abril's so I don't see him keeping Rios off of him as easy. Danny is a good guy and he is the better boxer but Rios has a steel chin with a heart of a lion. Lastly, even though Rios doesn't have well rounded boxing skills, he does posses great inside offensive fighting skill! Could use some defensive skill all around but hey, if he can take it then bring it to him!

LMAO at Rios fighting Angel in the parking lot! I got nothing against Angel, that spectacle he created at the Judah press conference was fuckin' priceless... War Angel! keep it coming, good stuff.

War Bam Bam!

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
        now THAT is an interesting fight!! tough to pick a winner. slight edge goes to matthysse for me, but I still be rootin for swifty!
        Definitely. I think that'll present a tougher challenge for Danny anyway. Matthysse is a grossly underated boxer. He's has a long of ring knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
          but no skill, tomato can rios isn't, right?

proof read before you post, is my suggestion to you.

rios is probably one of the worst fighters in the past 25 years. no skill, no movement, no ability, just a chin and heart (which is great to have), and that is not enough to get past a fighter like garcia. anyone who thinks rios does anything better than danny is just fooling themselves. get real
          25 years? Clown sheyit letting your dislike for a fighter cloud your judgement.....Rios has very underrated defense....I've seen him eat punches late in a fight (smart....not enough steam on them) but he mostly keeps his guard up and jabs out of it. He deflects at least 7 out of 10 punches thrown at him. His pressure game is prolly the best in the business. I can see him beating Floyd if the ref calls Floyd on his elbows (Ricky Hatton was elbowed so much it was sickening) and they do drug testing year round (why you think Floyd gives EXACT DATES as to when he can fight?)

Comment

Originally posted by oc9979 View Post
            Post it here

Its been removed sadly but it was posted here http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=505026

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
              25 years? Clown sheyit letting your dislike for a fighter cloud your judgement.....Rios has very underrated defense....I've seen him eat punches late in a fight (smart....not enough steam on them) but he mostly keeps his guard up and jabs out of it. He deflects at least 7 out of 10 punches thrown at him. His pressure game is prolly the best in the business. I can see him beating Floyd if the ref calls Floyd on his elbows (Ricky Hatton was elbowed so much it was sickening) and they do drug testing year round (why you think Floyd gives EXACT DATES as to when he can fight?)

not sure if you had credibility here or not, but after this post, it seems it is a moot point now.

oh my wowness....

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post

Trollolol! Amazing post

Comment

Originally posted by rocktx View Post
                  They probably didn't ask him about Bradley. Although I do see a better chance of that fight happening since both are Bob Arums bit__es. We prob won't see him fight Garcia or Matthysse.

I wanna see Rios fight Ajose Olusegun. Ajose taps Rios a__ too!
                  oh he been asked about bradley, but rios is chasing the money like all fighters do once they get a little recognition

he is no longer a "take all comers" fighter

Comment

That's hilarious. Too bad the whole GBP/TR feud will block this fight. FML

Comment

Pre fight hype for Rios/Garcia would be HUGE. I like Rios/Matthysse too. Some good potential fights mentioned here.

Comment

Working...
                      X