No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ellerbe Roasts 50 Cent Over Floyd Mayweather Jabs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
    Ellerbe is a dead man walking now, one word against 50 and the hit'll be put out. His life's on the line, let the 12 count ring.
    LOL That is why Floyd is staying quiet. Floyd knows better than to be on 50's bad side. 50 lives off of beefing with people. I'm sure he has some dirt on The Money Team. RIP Leonard Ellerbe.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      Awww Ellerbe defending his man. He's the type of down ass chick Ja Rule used to sing about
      Ja Rule... haha haven't heard that name in a long time. Em and 50 put him 6 feet deep years ago.

Comment

So 50 put up a mil to get Gamboa right

Floyd bets a mil on other sports games

You tell me which one makes more sense. That comment was super fail

Comment

BloodBoxing went berserk lol. In all honesty, he hating a little, but I do empathize with his frustration. I wish Mayweather would retire too, permanently remove himself from the spotlight so fighters can stop chasing him.
          Last edited by kiaba360; 11-02-2012, 04:15 PM.

Comment

So 50 comes into boxing and treats it like rap, takes shots at Oscar De La hoya and then pisses off The Mayweather camp. Good job Fif, its not 2003 anymore son, people don't care about bull**** beefs.

Comment

Originally posted by EdMon917 View Post
              LOL That is why Floyd is staying quiet. Floyd knows better than to be on 50's bad side. 50 lives off of beefing with people. I'm sure he has some dirt on The Money Team. RIP Leonard Ellerbe.
              50 is a certified by law informant/snitch, he aint murkin nobody

Originally posted by WESS View Post
              Ja Rule... haha haven't heard that name in a long time. Em and 50 put him 6 feet deep years ago.
              em got shook when Ja's BGF homies knocked on his door with a pic of his daughter.......you aint heard em rap about nobody since!

Comment

LOL. Ellerbe on damage control.

Fifty cent managed to formed TMT as requested by his best friend Floyd and at 50's own expense. When 50 put the wheels in motion, Floyd chickened out.

And now they're out to demonize 50. LOL.

Can't wait to see Floyd da best turn retirement age. That's just a year from now.

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post

em got shook when Ja's BGF homies knocked on his door with a pic of his daughter.......you aint heard em rap about nobody since!
                  Well maybe not murk but if this beef gets heated I think 50 would expose Floyd's personal problems. Gambling? Ms. Jackson? Who knows what kind of dirt 50's got on Floyd and the rest of his crew. TMT must be walking on eggshells right about now LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post

BloodBoxing went berserk lol. In all honesty, he hating a little, but I do empathize with his frustration. I wish Mayweather would retire too, permanently remove himself from the spotlight so fighters can stop chasing him.
                    He ain't hating. That's how he feels. He has an excellent pt that Floyd's resume is not that great.

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post

Right and Ja Rule's career blew up too right? lol

Em/50 shut Ja's career down over night while Em shut down when DeShaun Holton died.

Comment

Working...
                      X