Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dana on Mark Hunt's title shot: "It's not gonna happen"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it isn't Mir or Hunt who can it be? Mir seems like the best option still, but who else really? Werdum? He's a great fighter but I can see him getting sparked out again.

Comment

Originally posted by G A M E View Post
      meh.. knew it wasnt going to happen, so f**k 146 if reem aint fighting
      "fcuk all those legit fighters if the cheat gets caught, I only wanted to see a cheat win an unfair fight"

that is basically what you are saying.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post

I second this notion.

Comment

Good hunt is not a good enough mma fighter to fight for the UFC hw title

Hendo would get absolutely manhandled and destroyed.. Worse then the prison rap like scene in the second round vs Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
            Well so far Dana has said:

Cain vs. Mir WILL 100% HAPPEN
            JDS will 100% fight on the date booked.
            And now, Hunt is not getting the shot.

So unless he's lying about one of these jds will fight someone not named Mir,Cain,Hunt or most likely Overeem.

Very interesting.....
            if thats the case, then he'll probably pull JDS out of the card altogether. Will announce Mir-Cain as the winner gets title shot match.

Comment

Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
              Good hunt is not a good enough mma fighter to fight for the UFC hw title

Hendo would get absolutely manhandled and destroyed.. Worse then the prison rap like scene in the second round vs Anderson
              It would just take one shot from Hendo to put anyone to sleep. Remember that....

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
                At the UFC Sweden post fight press conference

On the campaign: "They can keep rallying, it's not gonna happen"

On Mark Hunt: "It's not fair on him to throw him in with Junior Dos Santos"

On what happens if Hunt beats Struve: "If he get's past Struve, we'll try to get him to fight someone in the top 5"

Told you guys it's not going to happen and its unfair for Hunt (I'm a big hunt fan but its true)
                Not surprising, still there was/is no reason for people not to express their support.

How is it not for for Hunt? I could see it isn't fair to the other guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
                  Used to love Hunt, I would pick his Pride version to win that fight. But now, I don't know if I see it.
                  Hunt is better now than he was in Pride imo (in MMA that is). I think that in Pride he was more of just a kickboxer, and he seems to have diversified his game more. Hard to say, that's just the way it seems to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
                    Hunt is better now than he was in Pride imo (in MMA that is). I think that in Pride he was more of just a kickboxer, and he seems to have diversified his game more. Hard to say, that's just the way it seems to me.
                    Oh his skills have diversified, but I think he's past prime from all those brutal wars.

Comment

Originally posted by Sn1 View Post
                      "fcuk all those legit fighters if the cheat gets caught, I only wanted to see a cheat win an unfair fight"

that is basically what you are saying.
                      couldnt give a ***** about legit fighters or not.. 90% of them are on something anyway.

also, i wanted to see a main event last longer than 3mins.. and fcuk the UFC while im at it..

Comment

Working...
                      X