Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm gonna be straight up..this whole hand wrap issue has me feeling..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm gonna be straight up..this whole hand wrap issue has me feeling..

a little sick. I'm so passionate aboout my favorite fighters and after watching Margo get KTFO in a room full of SSM fans was bad enough but to also have to now wonder or not if Margo really tried to cheat has turned my stomach. I hope, man I pray that when it's all said in done that it turns out to be just gauge that was a little stiff and not actual plaster. I know Nazim has done this on more then one occasion to get in a fighters head but never was something supposedly actually found. What a black eye for Margarito if it turns out to be true. Props to the Sugar Man. As a fan you have to appreciate what he did. Bring on Shane vs Cotto. I think if Marg is cleared of any wrong doing he should rematch Clottey and or fight Collazo.

Just my two cents.
    Last edited by americanme; 01-26-2009, 04:15 PM.

Originally posted by americanme View Post
    a little sick. I'm so passionate aboout my favorite fighters and after watching Margo get KTFO in a room full of SSM fans was bad enough but to also have to now wonder or not if Margo really tried to cheat has turned my stomach. I hope, man I pray that when it's all said in done that it turns out to be just gauge that was a little stiff and not actual plaster. I know Nazim has done this on more then one occasion to get in a fighters head but never was something supposedly actually found. What a black eye for Margarito if it turns out to be true. Props to the Sugar Man. As a fan you have to appreciate what he did. Bring on Shane and Cotto. I think if Marg is cleared of any wrong doing he should rematch Clottey and or fight Collazo.

Just my two cents.
    I think everyone is, I myself will wait till its official...

Comment

the sickening thought in my head is IF they didnt catch him for this fight

that's a 37 year old man he would be beating with cement on his fists

Comment

a little sick. I'm so passionate aboout my favorite fighters and after watching Margo get KTFO in a room full of SSM fans was bad enough but to also have to now wonder or not if Margo really tried to cheat has turned my stomach. I hope, man I pray that when it's all said in done that it turns out to be just gauge that was a little stiff and not actual plaster. I know Nazim has done this on more then one occasion to get in a fighters head but never was something supposedly actually found. What a black eye for Margarito if it turns out to be true. Props to the Sugar Man. As a fan you have to appreciate what he did. Bring on Shane and Cotto. I think if Marg is cleared of any wrong doing he should rematch Clottey and or fight Collazo.

Just my two cents.
        we're on the same exact boat

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post

exactly..people feel sorry for margo?????

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post

Good point. It's sickening to think of how many times he might have done this. Poor Lujan.

Comment

Golden Johnson was robbed of his opportunity

Comment

The fact that they made Margarito wrap his hands 3 times shows right off the bat that there's something fishy going on.

They don't tell fighters to re-wrap their hands just because the trainer of the opponent said so. Obviously the CSAC saw something and caught it, and now have to do a proper investigation.

But from the interviews I've read from Marg's camp and the news coming out from CSAC, Margarito's legacy is in jeopardy.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
                  The fact that they made Margarito wrap his hands 3 times shows right off the bat that there's something fishy going on.

They don't tell fighters to re-wrap their hands just because the trainer of the opponent said so. Obviously the CSAC saw something and caught it, and now have to do a proper investigation.

But from the interviews I've read from Marg's camp and the news coming out from CSAC, Margarito's legacy is in jeopardy.

actually Nazim has done this before. In the Mercado Hopkins rematch ( the first fight Hokins was dropped twice) Nazim was in Mercado's dressing room telling them to do this and do that, saying he was wrapped wrong.

its like having trunks up high..somtimes if you can complain then the ref wil rule whats a low what isnt, but if you dont say anything then..it is what it is..

Nazim does this to get in fighters heads

Comment

actually Nazim has done this before. In the Mercado Hopkins rematch ( the first fight Hokins was dropped twice) Nazim was in Mercado's dressing room telling them to do this and do that, saying he was wrapped wrong.

its like having trunks up high..somtimes if you can complain then the ref wil rule whats a low what isnt, but if you dont say anything then..it is what it is..

Nazim does this to get in fighters heads
                    Did they actually find pieces of plaster that fell off and took them away for investigation with any of those other fighters. Or had them re wrap their hand three times.

Comment

Working...
                    X