Collapse
No announcement yet.

Songs That Make You Wanna Punch Someone In Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I actually change my mind, people who post like bad cover versions of Beatles songs on youtube make me wanna punch someone in the face.

Comment

Eminem - Go To Sleep... About as blunt a rap song about ripping someone that there is..

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        its weird...i've been listening to classical music the past 3 days and ive found a certain level of calmness...especially when i drive

as far as wanting to punch people in the face? most of my old death metal music makes me wanna clip people
        Mak you are beginning to scare me man, you listen to classical music, you're a hardcore Tapia fan, and your online name is Makavelli. If the FBI were to create a profile about you, a psychopath would be probable outcome hahaha! jk sorta lol

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
          Mak you are beginning to scare me man, you listen to classical music, you're a hardcore Tapia fan, and your online name is Makavelli. If the FBI were to create a profile about you, a psychopath would be probable outcome hahaha! jk sorta lol

that's the EXACT same **** my homies were saying last nite

i rolled up to our bbq and a couple of my boys rolled up the same time and they heard that **** in my car...they were clowning hard calling me a psycho

Comment

Comment

i see dudes blasting this in their rides in georgetown all the time, the queers.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

that's the EXACT same **** my homies were saying last nite

i rolled up to our bbq and a couple of my boys rolled up the same time and they heard that **** in my car...they were clowning hard calling me a psycho
                lol, you probably had everyone flinching everytime you reached for something.

Comment

Anything from the past 10 years. All the gurgly vocals and lethargic hip hop beats/acoustic strumming. I don't know any of their names. They're 1 generic guy in a fedora rapping over an acoustic guitar to me.

I like classical music but also trance, 80s.
                  Last edited by ////; 08-25-2016, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Comment

Anything by Drake makes me wanna punch Drake in the face.

Comment

Working...
                      X