Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin-Kell Brook Finalized For September 10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is ****ing bull****. What is team GGG doing? Can't support this.

Comment

if brook gets laid out, someone should make a MEME of 2 people in bed together with brook and khans face photoshoped lol. hahaha

Comment

Why would this happen? What? What? What? Huh? Why? Urrrrr.... my brain hurts.
        Kell had a clear path... beat Vargas... then fight Thurman to become the WW king and then move up to 154 and challenge Canelo....
        This fight could end Brook's chances of having a solid career...
        And as for Golovkin and his team... what the hell are they doing? This is a bigger joke than Khan Vs Canelo...
        Eddie Hearn has failed Brook... he failed to get him any decent fights and now throws him to the lions.
        This is so disappointing on so many levels.

Comment

This fight makes absolutely no sense

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
            WTF....please tell me this is a hoax

who goes after the hardest puncher 2 divisions up but not defend the title in his weight vs world class guys?

He is gonna get decapitated...I dont support this one bit
            Then tell Jacobs to step up and fight, instead of attacking the guy everyone likes to duck.

You're an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Matchroom Boxing and K2 Promotions are delighted to announce that Gennady Golovkin will defend his IBF, WBA, WBC and IBO Middleweight World titles against IBF Welterweight champion Kell Brook at The O2 in London on September 10, live on Sky Sports Box Office and HBO World Championship Boxing.
              [Click Here To Read More]
              If this is legit then fuck GGG too!!!! Tired of all these dudes and this ducking ass diva stuff. 160 pounders fight 160 pounders, 175 pounders fight 175 pounders.

GGG will destroy him by rd 3....joke, worthless fight.

Comment

Not respecting the weight classes again I see. Props to Kell Brook to step up & fight GGG. After this can the welterweights fight the other welterweight with it's packed weight class already?

Comment

I suspect Gennady will move down just to get the Canelo fight. All signs are pointing to getting the money fights which are all at 147-154

Comment

where is boxingscene member GOLOVKIN

cant wait to read his stupid ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                      I ****ing love this!! The plan is clear, stay Close to Canelo. Do the Canelo plan fighting smaller fighters and stay light. CANELO HAS NO ESCAPE LOL! Brook>Khan. This is a mega fight right here.
                      HAHAHAHAHA look at these fools trying to justify this ...

Comment

Working...
                      X