Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any news on who Cotto's next opponent will be?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any news on who Cotto's next opponent will be?

Haven't heard anything from him or his camp since he was utterly embarrassed by Canelo.

I wouldn't be surprised if Iole is right about Canelo vs Cotto II being more or less agreed to. It doesn't seem as if much effort was put into the Canelo vs GGG talks & Canelo threw his belt away with just over 50% of the time they had to make a deal spent which is suspect to me.

I was thinking Marquez might be next, despite Marquez always wanting a tune up first, but now that his injured...again....looks like he's out of the running. So its either gonna be some random guy or semi-known guy he'll KO in 5 or Canelo II imo.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchMeIDareYou View Post
      Haven't heard anything from him or his camp since he was utterly embarrassed by Canelo.
      Lol embarrased is what happened to canelo when he got 12-0'd by floyd

Comment

I'd like to see an Austin Trout rematch. Trout decisioned Cotto easily but that was a long time ago. Both Trout and Cotto just lost - it makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by vaborikua2014 View Post
          Lol embarrased is what happened to canelo when he got 12-0'd by floyd
          Greent

Canelo was the one who should have been embarrassed for not even being able to stun a man 10 years his senior and 20 pounds beneath him. Worse he needed the judges help. Lol
          Last edited by Don Pichardo; 05-31-2016, 08:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MeiXiang View Post
            I'd like to see an Austin Trout rematch. Trout decisioned Cotto easily but that was a long time ago. Both Trout and Cotto just lost - it makes sense.
            I always wanted this rematch. Cotto was in fact embarrassed that night. Trout fought the fight of his life. Cotto in the other hand vastly underestimated trout trained accordingly and in turn got dealt with as he should have. A rematch would go totally different however that doesn't mean cotto automatically wins. Would be a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchMeIDareYou View Post
              Standard boxing practice, state you have an opponent lined up and that you'l announce soon then stay silent and let people like us speculate.

Comment

Working...
              X