Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if Cotto only weighs 147 tomorrow night?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if Cotto only weighs 147 tomorrow night?

Pic ain't working.

Comment

Cotto hasn't looked this slim in years. Looks like he tried to hard to be as small as Pac. Kinda reminds me of the way Oscar looked at the weigh in last year.

Comment

I see no difference except maybe a little more cut. He only lost 1 extra pound.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Then it's over. But I doubt it, he looks nowhere near as sickly as DLH, DLH's skin was looking like it was hanging off him.

Comment

yeah...he looks pretty similar to the margarito and clottey weigh in. Abs are more defined, thats really the only difference I see...

Comment

he won't.

he'll be 155-160 fight night.

Comment

Pac will still lose. And stop making up bull**** that he looks sickly dude, seriously, he lost 1 pound more than his last fight DLH had to lose 13 more and hadn't fought in the division in 7 years, much less weigh that much. I understand you're like a lot of people and once you saw how cut Cotto was you immediately started having second thoughts if Pac was going to win. If anything Pac looks less defined than he has in previous fights, I'm wondering if that was so he had some more padding to absorb body shots a little better, or if he was just lazy.

Comment

He'll be weighing more than Buboy.

Comment

what if cotto turns into a dwarf over night?

Comment

Working...
                    X