No announcement yet.

Guerrero vs Peterson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guerrero vs Peterson

How do you boys see this fight going? Peterson doesn't have an easy time making 140, so it's only a matter of time before he moves up. I can see this fight happening either at the end of the year or early next year, regardless of how Peterson does against D.Garcia.

Both can box but often choose to bang, I see it being a 12 round war with both guys showing some skill as well as heart and will. It definitely goes the distance as neither guy hits hard enough to stop the other, I see Peterson edging a razor thin decision.

That would be good fight for Peterson's 147 debut after he loses to Garcia.

Peterson can't make 140 anymore.

50/50 fight at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by B0XEO View Post
      That would be good fight for Peterson's 147 debut after he loses to Garcia.

Peterson can't make 140 anymore.

50/50 fight at 147.
      Yep, it's a real dog fight.

Peterson would be very welcome at 147, I'd most like to see him fight Guerrero and Brook up there. Guerrero because it's a very good style clash and Brook because I wanna see if he can take advantage of Brook's lack of inside game, he has the speed and craft to get inside.

Comment

Petersen all day...better boxer, better inside fighter, ...he maybe less durable but rg aint exactly a puncher so don't see this as a factor at all

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
          Yep, it's a real dog fight.

Peterson would be very welcome at 147, I'd most like to see him fight Guerrero and Brook up there. Guerrero because it's a very good style clash and Brook because I wanna see if he can take advantage of Brook's lack of inside game, he has the speed and craft to get inside.

Yup, not to mention he beat the crap out of Floyd and and gave him a black eye when he wasn't weight drained in sparring.

Comment

PEDerson gets the hell beaten out of him. Guerrero is just flat out better and PEDerson is nothing without his pellets

Comment

Working...
            X