No announcement yet.

The 5 men who defeated Manny Pacquiao.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    Floyd look for a way out the fight? Lol hilarious when has that ever happened. Don't worry hell show Tim how to get a legit victory. Yup Floyd hand picked all his opponents. They're barely above rod salka
    You would at least have to agree that he(Mayweather)fought his best and most notable fights when the opponent was not at his best right??Meaning age and overall ability was not the same..

Before you tell me Hoya was protected and Mosley did not wanna fight..The opportunity was there for him to move to WW and he did not wanna chance it..Hell even in this fight neither of them is the fighter they use to be..I'm loving this fight..Yet I would have been a crazed person if this was 2011 or 2012..

Yes Manny has L's,but every fight is it's own..What another person did means nothing..It's what those fighters in the ring that night is going to do..These are both top level fighters..Both should be paid great respect..

Comment

Originally posted by D-Checc View Post
      and this proves what? lol I bet more people have got more joy and entertainment out of pacmans fights then out of any other boxer who has a undefeated record.
      it proves that his hero is a real chicken duck. easy fight, easy money. he ducked the biggest money fight of the century for five long years. who would do that against a guy that's already defeated five times? and his hero calls himself MONEY, and his company, THE MONEY TEAM.

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua Child View Post
        The first two losses are legit losses but Pac was a growing fighter at the time. What counts in his career are his prime wins against top competition and his prime losses against top competition. His professional career started really early and it's not like he had a huge amateur background to grow as a fighter. Do two losses before he was even Pacman diminish his amazing prime years of his career? Not to me.

And yes, the first Bradley fight was a complete robbery. I'm not even that big of a pac guy, just a realist.
        How many times did Floyd get knocked out as a growing fighter? How many times did Juan Manuel Marquez, Eric Morales or Marco Antonio Barerra get knocked out as a growing fighter? All of them started young, just like Pacquaio. How many times did Sugar Ray Leonard or Sugar Ray Robinson get knocked out as growing fighters? That growing fighter nonsense is total bulls..t. Everything counts, including his prime losses to Morales, Bradley (legitimate or not) and Marquez as well as his two early losses. I saw the tapes of Pacquaio's first two losses and, to be honest, only one of them was legitimate. The other one was the result of a low blow. However, they all count!!!!

The TS was making the point that Pac fans pretend like those losses don't exist or don't matter and you are proving his point with your comments
        Last edited by big_james10; 03-05-2015, 11:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          He did bite him though. I'm sure you condone it since it happened to floyd tho. And what about the Judah fight. Floyd won it lol
          Yet, after the fight, he never mentioned it nor showed anyone in the press the terrible bite marks that he suffered? Why would he pass up the opportunity to show the world how he came back and for an impressive win after such a vicious and intentional attack? Probably because there was no evidence and he faked the entire thing, just like Maidana said.

In the Judah fight, Floyd's team tried to jump in the ring to have the fight stopped on some technicality or a no contest. Look for his dad to try some crazy stuff while Floyd is in the corner between rounds this fight. They'll claim a thumb in the eye or some method of cheating and he will jump in the ring in a fit of rage to have the attention drawn away from the fact that his son is getting beaten up.
          Last edited by mathed; 03-05-2015, 11:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cut Man View Post
            It's funny how the Pac-tards like to forget that their false idol has been defeated by 5 different men.

1. Juan Manuel Marquez
            2. Timothy Bradley
            3. Erik Morales
            4. Medgoen Singsurat
            5. Rustico Torrecampo
            Not bashing Pac or anything, although I already do that enough, but I honestly cannot see Floyd losing to any 5 of those fighters P4P and in the same year they beat Pacquiao. Mayweather is just too good to lose to such fighters. Morales in that year was a great fighter, but I think Mayweather would have beaten him in a clear 8-4 win. It took a WW(on fight night) in Castillo, to give Floyd his first real tough fight and Floyd weighed 138lbs. Literally 138lbs vs 147lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Cut Man View Post
              It's funny how the Pac-tards like to forget that their false idol has been defeated by 5 different men.

1. Juan Manuel Marquez
              2. Timothy Bradley
              3. Erik Morales
              4. Medgoen Singsurat
              5. Rustico Torrecampo

You left out Memo Heredia.

Memo 1 Manny 0

Comment

undefeated means nothing in boxing, it's who you fight and when you fight them

I could go 50-0 if I brought in mickey rourke's opponent 50 times

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  Yet, after the fight, he never mentioned it nor showed anyone in the press the terrible bite marks that he suffered? Why would he pass up the opportunity to show the world how he came back and for an impressive win after such a vicious and intentional attack? Probably because there was no evidence and he faked the entire thing, just like Maidana said.

In the Judah fight, Floyd's team tried to jump in the ring to have the fight stopped on some technicality or a no contest. Look for his dad to try some crazy stuff while Floyd is in the corner between rounds this fight. They'll claim a thumb in the eye or some method of cheating and he will jump in the ring in a fit of rage to have the attention drawn away from the fact that his son is getting beaten up.
                  You have selective memory he def mentioned and talked to maidana after and he tried to play dumb lol cmon now. And u really think floyd wants to have a no contest? He whooped Judah's ass. Funny how you're a pac fan lol

Comment

lol what a bunch of idiots. Since when did pac fans ever cared about his losses? Only Floyd and his fans are so obsessed with Floyd's undefeated record. That's why I never understood why they would even ask which fanbase will be butthurt from a loss on May 2nd.

When Floyd loses on May 2nd, his marketability as undefeated is gone, and he will still be a boring fighter.

If Pac loses on May 2nd, it will just be another loss, but he is still marketable because he will always be an exciting fighter and will always have the support of his nation.
                    Last edited by Mayabang; 03-05-2015, 11:33 PM.

Comment

Eh,**** it. Keep bringing up the five losses,since it will only make if funnier to read the excuses that the floyd fans come up with,when floyd loses to a guy with 5 L's on his record.

Comment

Working...
                      X